• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Favorite "The Big Bang Theory" Comic Book Store Episodes

171 posts in this topic

Love the show. My fav. edisode was when Stan Lee was coming to the comic

store to do a signing. Sheldon missed the signing because he was in jail after

fighting a traffic ticket and pizzing off the judge.

The funniest part about that episode is where Sheldon thought it was the greatest thing to get Stan's autograph on a restraining order and was going to put it next to the restraining of Leonard Nemoy.

The funniest part about that episode is where Sheldon thought it was the greatest thing to get Stan's autograph on a restraining order and was going to put it next to the restraining of Leonard Nemoy.

Nah, if you look at the judge's name plaque his name is J. Kirby. That tops the restraining order in my book.

This :)

I thought the hot girl going into the comic shop & collecting comics & wanting the first app of hellboy & hitting on him & oh also having her own comic ... was a wee bit much though

I know a lot of people love this show but do you really identify with these guys?? doh!

Not really if just because they are not really nerds .... also they are suppose to have collections but where are they ?... also sheldon is suppose to be some kind of super neat clean freak yet they always have a bookcase full of books that looks like a tornado went through it

(shrug) other than that yeah its a great & funny show most of the time

+1...and the episodes where Wil Wheaton makes an appearance and gets the better of Sheldon somehow..

+1...and the episodes where Wil Wheaton makes an appearance and gets the better of Sheldon somehow..

I enjoyed those though I my self enjoyed the latest version of WW on the newest episode :luhv: I duno why I just don't like seeing WW be evil all the time lol