• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Favorite "The Big Bang Theory" Comic Book Store Episodes

171 posts in this topic

Saw a great re-run last night, where Howard is about to put the "moves" on Bernadette and an imagined George Takei (AKA Sulu) is advising him to take it slowly lol .

Yea, thats a great episode.... Does anyone else think Bernadette is hot? I almost would rather have her than Penny.... I know its crazy but its what my loins tell me! :roflmao:

Saw a great re-run last night, where Howard is about to put the "moves" on Bernadette and an imagined George Takei (AKA Sulu) is advising him to take it slowly lol .

Yea, thats a great episode.... Does anyone else think Bernadette is hot? I almost would rather have her than Penny.... I know its crazy but its what my loins tell me! :roflmao:

Bernadette and Amy Farrah Fowler (who holds a PhD in real life) are both hotter than Penny IMHO. Smart girls who talk dirty? Oh yeah, sign me up for that.

I'll give you that Bernadette is hot, but Amy hotter than Penny :screwy:

Penny has a great girl-next-door kind of appeal, and I love how her character is self deprecating (like when she admits to eating all her Halloween candy, twice).

Amy is a bit, err, severe on the eyes, IMHO :eek:

Still, she was a great addition to the ensemble.

You mention George Takei but leave out that Starbuck (Katee Sackhoff) was also in that episode? :baiting:

I'll give you that Bernadette is hot, but Amy hotter than Penny :screwy:

For me, smart girls with a doctorate create their own sexuality - not to mention she's got a big schnoz. That's a major plus for me.

You mention George Takei but leave out that Starbuck (Katee Sackhoff) was also in that episode? :baiting:

Good point (thumbs u

Has anyone gone to the actual store?

http://www.thecomiccenter.com/

Thanks for posting this link! It took me a while, but after flipping a couple pages I'm pretty convinced that this is a fake website, probably set up as some kind of promo for the show and DC Comics.

Still, very cool, and lots of fun to dig through the various pages here. The telling fact for me though was that there is no address or phone number listed anywhere, as well as no Marvel product at all.

And once you realize that it is a "fake" store--their buying policy elevates to fine satire: We only want the best stuff, but will give you next to nothing for it!

I also like their shop hours:

Shop Hours

We're open 11AM-7PM Daily Except:

•Monday: 11AM-5PM

•Tuesday: 11AM-6PM

•Wednesday: 10AM-6PM

•Thursday: 11AM-8PM

•Fri & Sat: 11AM-9PM

Has anyone gone to the actual store?

http://www.thecomiccenter.com/

Thanks for posting this link! It took me a while, but after flipping a couple pages I'm pretty convinced that this is a fake website, probably set up as some kind of promo for the show and DC Comics.

Still, very cool, and lots of fun to dig through the various pages here. The telling fact for me though was that there is no address or phone number listed anywhere, as well as no Marvel product at all.

And once you realize that it is a "fake" store--their buying policy elevates to fine satire: We only want the best stuff, but will give you next to nothing for it!

That is so weird - I was watching an episode last night and was specifically looking for ANY Marvel product in the store - and there is none.

The one, single exception that I can think of is when Leonard is trying to get the "Robert Downey Jr signed Iron Man helmet" from Stuart (hanging up behind him).

Really interesting (: I wonder if DC has some kind of product-placement deal with the show hm

That's what I was thinking. But there was an episode with Hulk Hands and a Green Lantern lantern, so who knows. It'd be interesting to see how stuff is chosen to feature and if they had to get permission or not. Sheldon does wear an awful lot of Flash shirts.