• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead Beat Bidder AF 15

3,340 posts in this topic

i have bought and sold on ebay, and ive had to back out of a deal as a seller because a book got ruined, I have overpaid for every book i have ever bought,and i own over 18k of em, the only ones i didnt overpay for is the ones i got for free, that is my opinion.

i can jump on here and moan about how much i pay for new books or old books or any other books, and whoever sold em to me can look and laugh and say "i thought i undersold the book" or whatever, most collectors i know dont like payin 1 penny more than they have to for a book, so most are not happy with every purchase, and most have thought they overpaid for a book or 2.

but just because somebody who buys a book jumps on here and says they overpaid dont mean they person_without_enough_empathyin about the purchase, just person_without_enough_empathyin about the price. jeez.

callin somebody out cause they wanna express their opinion on here, thats a little lame. and then tellin the buyer that they dont haveta follow thru on the purchase, well mate, thats on you. you screwed up, so move on, suck it up, admit your mistake, and apologize and b done with it.

Can someone translate this for me?

Try this.

i have bought and sold on ebay, and ive had to back out of a deal as a seller because a book got ruined, I have overpaid for every book i have ever bought,and i own over 18k of em, the only ones i didnt overpay for is the ones i got for free, that is my opinion.

i can jump on here and moan about how much i pay for new books or old books or any other books, and whoever sold em to me can look and laugh and say "i thought i undersold the book" or whatever, most collectors i know dont like payin 1 penny more than they have to for a book, so most are not happy with every purchase, and most have thought they overpaid for a book or 2.

but just because somebody who buys a book jumps on here and says they overpaid dont mean they person_without_enough_empathyin about the purchase, just person_without_enough_empathyin about the price. jeez.

callin somebody out cause they wanna express their opinion on here, thats a little lame. and then tellin the buyer that they dont haveta follow thru on the purchase, well mate, thats on you. you screwed up, so move on, suck it up, admit your mistake, and apologize and b done with it.

Yes, it says

"Hi Blowie! :hi: "

lol

The good news is, it's starting to stick! Kudos to you!

:sorry:

Yes, it says

"Hi Blowie! :hi: "

lol

I was going to go with "Cautionary tale on grammar, spelling and conversational English in the public education system." but I like his better...more upbeat.

BINGO...not the first time he's pulled this BS.

Exactly what BS did he pull?

You, sir, are a sandwich and a quiche short of a good picnic.

Apparently lemonman backed out of buying a FF1 from a boardie also, cant remember who posted that nugget a few pages back (thumbs u

I was referring to the alleged 'BS' relating to our hard-of-thinking member here.

Greggy posted that he back out on FF1 book.

That wasn't Greggy, but don't let details slow you down...you are on a roll.

I'm not going to read this thread except going forward. I haven't got a clue what this is all about. I do wish to voice my outrage. I'm pissed off about everything related to this mess & demand satisfaction!

Your demands for satisfaction fall upon deaf ears. "Cry, Havoc! And let slip the dogs of war!"

Hehe, Fingh likes The Postman!!! :baiting:

That you attribute that sweet bard quote to the "Postman," makes baby Jesus cry, and it makes grown up Jesus want to break your arm with a wicked juijitsu submission.

Try this.

lol

i habe bought 'n sold on ebay, 'n ibe had t' back out of a deal as a selleh cuz a book got ruined, uh uh uh uh, I habe obehpaid f' ebehy book i habe ebeh bought, uh,and i own obeh 18k of em, de on ones i didnt obehpay f' is de ones i got f' free, uh uh uh, dat is my opinion.

i can dgump on hehe 'n moan bou' duh, how much i pay f' new books or old books or any odeh books, duuhhhh, 'n whoebeh sold em t' me can look 'n laugh 'n say "i dought i undehsold de book" or whatebeh, most colleckors i know dont like payin 1 penny more dan dey habe t' f' a book, so most are not happy wid ebehy purchase, uh uh uh, 'n most habe dought dey obehpaid f' a book or 2.

but dgust cuz somebody who buys a book dgumps on hehe 'n says dey obehpaid dont mean dey pehson_widout_enough_empady bou' de purchase, uh uh uh, dgust pehson_widout_enough_empady bou' de price. Duh.dgeez.

callin somebody out cuz dey wanna express deir opinion on hehe, uh uh uh, dats alittle lame. and den tellin de buyeh dat dey dont habeta foll dru on de purchase, uh uh uh, webuhll mate, uh uh uh, dats on you. you screwebuhd up, so mobe on, suck it up, admit your mistake, uh uh uh, 'n apologize 'n b done wid it.

Try this.

now,that is entertainment

I'm not going to read this thread except going forward. I haven't got a clue what this is all about. I do wish to voice my outrage. I'm pissed off about everything related to this mess & demand satisfaction!

Your demands for satisfaction fall upon deaf ears. "Cry, Havoc! And let slip the dogs of war!"

That you attribute that sweet bard quote to the "Postman," makes baby Jesus cry, and it makes grown up Jesus want to break your arm with a wicked juijitsu submission.

...In front of an all Angel band...singing Freebird.

Try this.

lol

i habe bought 'n sold on ebay, 'n ibe had t' back out of a deal as a selleh cuz a book got ruined, uh uh uh uh, I habe obehpaid f' ebehy book i habe ebeh bought, uh,and i own obeh 18k of em, de on ones i didnt obehpay f' is de ones i got f' free, uh uh uh, dat is my opinion.

i can dgump on hehe 'n moan bou' duh, how much i pay f' new books or old books or any odeh books, duuhhhh, 'n whoebeh sold em t' me can look 'n laugh 'n say "i dought i undehsold de book" or whatebeh, most colleckors i know dont like payin 1 penny more dan dey habe t' f' a book, so most are not happy wid ebehy purchase, uh uh uh, 'n most habe dought dey obehpaid f' a book or 2.

but dgust cuz somebody who buys a book dgumps on hehe 'n says dey obehpaid dont mean dey pehson_widout_enough_empady bou' de purchase, uh uh uh, dgust pehson_widout_enough_empady bou' de price. Duh.dgeez.

callin somebody out cuz dey wanna express deir opinion on hehe, uh uh uh, dats alittle lame. and den tellin de buyeh dat dey dont habeta foll dru on de purchase, uh uh uh, webuhll mate, uh uh uh, dats on you. you screwebuhd up, so mobe on, suck it up, admit your mistake, uh uh uh, 'n apologize 'n b done wid it.

That's much better. At least now it's intelligible.

...In front of an all Angel band...singing Freebird.

And I'm hammered drunk.

Please!!! You know thats where you heard it watching it for the millionth time on Blue-ray! :baiting: