• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mike22 Feedback Thread

60 posts in this topic

Just had a great experience buying a sweet JIM 112 from Mike. Shipping and packing was excellent. Communications were great too. I'd definitely do biz with Mike again

I had a great deal with Mike, purchasing three slabs from him which turned out to be extremely nice. Mike had great communication was easy to work with and posted the books out quickly. I couldn't have asked for improvement on any aspect.

Excellent seller and a credit to the boards. (thumbs u

Mike was absolutely spectacular to work with. I picked up a nice Early Action war cover from him and the transaction was flawless!! super nice guy with great communication, well packaged and fast shipping!!! can't really ask for more than that!! Buy from Mike with the upmost confidence I know I will again!! thanks buddy, Gino

Mike was a pleasure to deal with on this transaction! He sold it for a great price and shipped the book out amazingly fast and well protected. I would not hesitate to do business with Mike at all. Thanks again for a great book!

Michael was absolutely excellent to work with. I purchased a very nice ASM 50 and the transaction was great. Excellent communication, very well packaged and fast shipping. Do not hesitate to buy from Mike, I know I will again.

Thanks

mike

Completed a FC386 deal with Mike (thumbs u . Packaging was bullet proof, shipping was quick and communication was quick and friendly; Mike was very easy to deal with.

I would recommend him to anyone. Looking forward to our next deal :applause: