• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Helsing vs Hellboy

For those who saw both, which is better?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. For those who saw both, which is better?

12 posts in this topic

Neither.

This poll is like asking which is better, two broken legs or a fractured skull.

DAMN, YOU TOOK AWAY THE SUBJECT OF MY NEXT POLL!! grin.gif

Neither.

This poll is like asking which is better, two broken legs or a fractured skull.

You haven't even SEEN them!!!! 893frustrated.gif

AND I would wager that you have had neither two broken legs NOR a fractured skull!!

893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif

Yup, and apparently millions of other people did as well.

lol

That's an amusing and very immature way of looking at life, where the payment of cash on opening weekend, erroneously assumes that you LOVED the movie.

I paid, I thought it sucked hard, and I have not heard a good word about the POS outside of CGC Fanboy Central.

Yup, and apparently millions of other people did as well.

lol

That's an amusing and very immature way of looking at life, where the payment of cash on opening weekend, erroneously assumes that you LOVED the movie.

I paid, I thought it sucked hard, and I have not heard a good word about the POS outside of CGC Fanboy Central.

JC you think everything sucks hard. You haven't had a kind word to say about anything since the Byrne X-men era. For someone who seems to be amazed at the current video game craze I would think you would appreciate the CGI characters that make current movies like Spider-man and The Hulk possible.

I would think you would appreciate the CGI characters that make current movies like Spider-man and The Hulk possible

The Hulk was....OK. VH sucked. Spidey was a good movie. One of the reasons that Spidey worked so much better than the other two, was that it wasn't as CGI-character reliant as the the Hulk and VH.

It also helped that Spidey had a good story to go along with it. Van Helsing? Even you could have written that. smirk.gif