• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are you tired of reading about: THE FINALS

What are you tired of reading about?  

168 members have voted

1. 1. What are you tired of reading about?

22 posts in this topic

Here we go folks. I have taken the top 3 vote getters in each of the first 2 rounds, and I will be adding The Crash. I will give everyone 3 choices. So go and vote about what you are tired of reading about. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I voted fro Hulk 181, The Crash and Pressing (yes, pressing!)

Great minds think alike. thumbsup2.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

I confess I got tired of the pressing thread (although I learned that nowadays "pressing" can mean just tweaking a folded but non-color brekaing corner by hand back to original position - a definition I guess I have to accept but really do not believe in). I kept seeing the sake questions and myself or tohers kept answering them and the same questions would come back and it was like ACK! You stole my Okama Gamesphere!

I only voted for the crash...

I didn't know there were 3 votes. frown.gif

Me neither, this poll is a SHAM! 893frustrated.gif

One man, one vote!!

Guys, READ the question first. I only mentioned it twice that you have 3 votes. Yeesh!!!

Otherwise, the crash would probably walk away with it. foreheadslap.gif

Guys, READ the question first. I only mentioned it twice that you have 3 votes. Yeesh!!!

Guy, READ what I posted:

One Man, One Vote.

Otherwise, offering 3 votes for only 7 options is just stupid. Post more choices (10 or more) if you're tripling up on the voting.

Guy, READ what I posted:

One Man, One Vote.

Otherwise, offering 3 votes for only 7 options is just stupid. Post more choices (10 or more) if you're tripling up on the voting.

I offered 3 choices because people are fed up with more than one of these. Everyone knows that if I only offered one option, that the crash would win. This gives a wider indication of what people don't want to hear about.

If you want to only vote once, fine, that is your choice. No worries on my part. juggle.gif

If you want to only vote once, fine, that is your choice. No worries on my part. juggle.gif

And if you want to post a suckass, totally useless poll, that's your choice. No worries on my part. juggle.gif

when I see a poll, I dont stop to make sure there are "directions" on how to use it! So I , and a lot of others, never saw your 3 vote rule. AND yeah, picking 3 out of 10 is silly, why not 6 out of 7 and really see what we LIKE best to talk about! ANNNND... whats wrong with talking about the crash? It gets going and ends up as a regurgitation of previously stated positions that cannot be proven for years, but it affects everyone here paying $$$s for comics except the very few "TRUE COLLECTORS" and has to do with the state of the market confidence levels. As long as we agree to disagree its harmless conversation..

when I see a poll, I dont stop to make sure there are "directions" on how to use it! So I , and a lot of others, never saw your 3 vote rule. AND yeah, picking 3 out of 10 is silly, why not 6 out of 7 and really see what we LIKE best to talk about! ANNNND... whats wrong with talking about the crash? It gets going and ends up as a regurgitation of previously stated positions that cannot be proven for years, but it affects everyone here paying $$$s for comics except the very few "TRUE COLLECTORS" and has to do with the state of the market confidence levels. As long as we agree to disagree its harmless conversation..

I may be wrong but I got the feeling there is going to be one more poll with the top three being the only choices and one vote each. I kind of saw these as elimination rounds. confused-smiley-013.gif

And if you want to post a suckass, totally useless poll, that's your choice. No worries on my part. juggle.gif

Joe,

Why don't you go and suckass. You are such a cowardly [!@#%^&^] anyways. Aww, forget it, you aren't worth my time.

Guy, READ what I posted :

One Man, One Vote.

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I only voted for the crash...

I didn't know there were 3 votes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me neither , this poll is a SHAM!

One man, one vote!!

OK, so I went back and read your post, you respond to someone saying that YOU didn't know there were 3 votes either. So, because you didn't know that, you only voted once, and because you voted only once, then everyone else should only have one vote.

Are you bitter because the crash thread isn't called Joe_Collectors favorite topic? Get a grip Vince. And get a life. No one really cares about you or your opinion. sleeping.gif