• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hoping for a Quick Sale - SOLD!

6 posts in this topic

I find myself in a short-term cash crunch due to a snafu with my paycheck that is resulting in me getting paid a week late and need some money quick to pay an important bill on Friday, so, yes, I know I listed this last week (at a higher price) and I thought it had sold via a negotiated PM, but that fell through, so here we are again.....

Crackajack Funnies #1, CGC 5.0, White Pages. June 1938. How often are comics from 1938 certified with white pages?? The same month Action Comics #1 came out. You can get this for about 1/millionth the price.

2010 Guide on this is $515. This is sort of an historic book...with white pages...plus it's in a slab! Not to mention, the advertisement on the back is definitely something from another era. Insured priority mail shipping in the U.S.A. is included in my asking price of $390:

krack1front.jpg

krack1back.jpg