• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

O/T:your top 2 funniest movies of all time

187 posts in this topic

Possibly the single funniest scene in the history of cinema. lol

i believe that may be the funniest scene ever caught on film. and in porky's to where the guy is dressed like a zombie and tries to scare the police car, thats great too

guilty pleasure those Porky's movies

I can quote them all..and Blazing Saddles..

+1

:roflmao::applause:

+2...remember watching this scene when it was playing in theatres; people couldn't contain their laughter... :roflmao:

I always thought the look on the picture's face changing was funny too..

They recently showed it on one of the regular TV channels (we don't have cable at all) but sadly it was only about 45 minutes long and they blanked out the silliest words..

I got my friend Tamara the other day..when I went to the store she works at and said "Hey I sent a friend over here Mike..Mike Hunt did he buy that panel screen from you?" She was like no she wasn't sure if she knew who I was talking about..I said "Mike Hunt..are you sure you haven't seen Mike Hunt? maybe Don took a message from him ask him if he's seen Mike Hunt?"

By this time Don was laughing his behind off...

There are much better comedies out there, but I don't recall ever laughing more during a film than the first time I saw American Pie 2. AP 3 was also hilarious; I thought both were much funnier than the first film which I thought was very overrated.

Don't think it has been mentioned yet, so I will mention it:

The original In-Laws from 1979 with Alan Arkin and Peter Falk, not the 2003 re-make. Pure comic gold and so funny I cried. Treat yourself if you haven't seen it.

Recently: Step-Brothers and Role-Models are movies I have a hard time turning off when I happen to find them on cable.

Tough to think off the top of my head.

Take the Money and Run was pretty funny, but I don't think it has the same knee-slapping potential after repeated viewings. Come to think of it, What's Up Tiger Lily? was pretty funny too, hysterical in fact when I first saw it as a teenager, but it doesn't hold up as well. The jokes are still good, I've just heard them too many times.

1. Anchorman

2. Old School

3. Airplane

4. Dumb and Dumber

5. Step Brothers

6. Friday

7. Office Space

8. Naked Gun

9. There's Something About Mary

10. The Big Lebowski

This is a great list of hilarious movies.

Como estan, beeeetches, Spanish Language News is here!

+1 :roflmao::applause:

+2...remember watching this scene when it was playing in theatres; people couldn't contain their laughter... :roflmao:

I always thought the look on the picture's face changing was funny too..

The look on the picture's face changes?