• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotflips at the London Super Comic Convention..

66 posts in this topic

Trying to guage what i should bring over. Prices will be within the retail spectrum as we do with all shows that we set up at. Maybe a $1-$2 more because of the shipping. I dont want to not have what you guys need so let me know so i can pack it up on the pallets and if i am out of stock i can try to order product before we ship it over. Let me know what you need and the quantities you desire. We will try to give a discount on case prices. Thanks and looking forward to the show,

Jeff and Charles

I would like to get 200 standard mylites 2 with 200 fullbacks to match .

Happy to pay up front and just collect if that helps .

You got it. Would prefer US cash at the show. Dont want to take money in advance for undelivered product. We dont do that but thanks for that offer.

200 #775R'S and 200 #750FB'S, 100 Magazine fullbacks and 50 magazine Mylars please..Was going to ask what money you would prefer, so thanks for letting us know, Happy new year and look forward to seeing you at the show. . (thumbs u

Ok, so I am interested in the following:

50 Mylites2 825 and halfbacks to suit.

100 Mylites2 775 and halfbacks to suit.

100 mag bags and boards.

50 Treasury bags and boards.

Cheers (thumbs u

The cutoff is Going to be January 20th. Just in case i need to order items we are out of stock on. So far, so good though. Also, if you emailed me your order, please dont post the same order here. And vice versa. Thanks!!

Jeff