• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

early bird - SD comicon

Forum Dinner Attendance  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Forum Dinner Attendance

25 posts in this topic

I know SD comic-con isn't until July 21st. I just wanted to inform and find out who plans on being there.

Plus we can make fun of Greggy. Who doesn't love that.

i am going to do everything in my power to make it. It will depend completely on the results of my Late June art show & how much more i have to do before the early September one... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif
893applaud-thumb.gif but sumo.gif when it comes to DC horror! 893naughty-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

note to self, remember to bring brick for knocking out of greggy early on first day....

I'm been in early with an exhibitor pass buying everything up before you ever get in! smirk.gif

note to self, wait in airport for greggy with cinderblock for longer conking power
frown.gif Actually...given how picky I am with respect to these books, I may foolishly leave some scraps for you to buy! insane.gif

I know SD comic-con isn't until July 21st. I just wanted to inform and find out who plans on being there.

Word. Look forward to seeing you all again.

Except Greggy. devil.gif

Except Greggy. devil.gif

You'll be so drunk as usual that you won't notice anyone anyways! confused-smiley-013.gif

Except Greggy. devil.gif

You'll be so drunk as usual that you won't notice anyone anyways! confused-smiley-013.gif

Uhh...I'll notice your shorts. I won't be able to help it - I'll have to look for where that smell is coming from! wink.gif