• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comicon!

88 posts in this topic

Who is going to be there?

I really, really, really, really want to go, but my story has been the same for three straight years--buying via the Internet has completely drained my comics budget. 893frustrated.gifcrazy.gifblush.gif

very much looking forward to this con... had a blast last year. Donut's right, this might be the best pure comics show on the east coast.

There was no Forum Dinner last year - we definitely need to have one this year. Bertha's Mussels in Fells Point?

walking distance from con?

not much is walking distance from con. I'll look around. Also that night is Orioles-Yankees, so the downtown area is going to be nutty.

Definately need to have a Forum Dinner this year. I can set it up. It's not too far to walk to the Inner Harbor from the con. Phillip's is ok. I think if we got a reservation in time, they could handle us.

What time is the game? Night or day? If it's a night game, it shouldn't be too hard to find a place to eat.

Note that if you are planning to attend and stay overnight in Charm City, you need to get your hotel reservations now. Orioles-Yankees are the same weekend.

So where's the best place to stay that doesn't cost an arm and a leg?????

See, this is why I no longer make the long trips to attend the major Cons anymore. Between airfaire, hotels, tickets, eating out, etc., etc., its easy to blow $500-$1,000 on just being there. And frankly, if I'm going to take a little mini-vacation, its not going to be to Baltimore.

Still, would have loved to have met some of the Forumites. Enjoy Baltimore guys!