• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comicon!

88 posts in this topic

Forum dinner would be nice. I love the Baltimore con. I can just hop the light rail from home and be there in 40 minutes or so. Nice to have a big show at home. smile.gif And Gemstone will be there as well, so stop by and say hi and ask me about the upcoming Big Little Book book.

Arnold

September 11-12 in Baltimore. Best damn comic show in the United States!

It will be one of the best if CGC does on-site grading and as of today, it's looking pretty good 893applaud-thumb.gif

More news next week.... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

It will be one of the best if CGC does on-site grading and as of today, it's looking pretty good 893applaud-thumb.gif

Does this mean you and Paul might be coming to my neck of the woods?

shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Can I pay for Economy grading today and bring my books for on-site in September?....when you think about it time -wise, it works out the same...... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Our neck of the woods! sumo.gif

Our neck of the woods! sumo.gif

Wow! You're back in town! How was your trip to GA? Did you visit Antry while you were there? devil.gif

Wow! You're back in town! How was your trip to GA? Did you visit Antry while you were there? devil.gif

Came back from GA a week ago and quick turned to Langley AFB, VA. Just got back a few days ago. Trip was fun and boring at the same time. Next stop....Jacksonville FL.

Did I miss anything while I was gone?

Oh yeah, that post above was # 1000! acclaim.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Oh yeah, that post above was # 1000!

Woohoo!!!!! thumbsup2.gif

Did I miss anything while I was gone?

Read the thread "Smells like IAN Spirit" for some good old-fashioned forum fun. devil.gif

Wow! El Presidente Borock coming to our humble village!

laugh.gif

Arnold

You and Tom would be up for a forum dinner in B'more, right?

Does the convention hall have separate parking from Camden Yards ,..or are they all connected,...cause if it's an afternoon game that's going to be a mobscene...

Nah. They're seperate, but they are close. I've never once had a problem getting around Baltimore. That includes this past 4th of July. It won't be as bad as you think.

Parking is not really that bad, even with a game. Walk a little and save some cash. A nice show.

Yeah I've been there a couple of times,...I can make it in two hours flat if I fly.....just never on the same day as a ball game....

Considering I just found a $235 RT plane fare for the show, I'd say it's a lock that I will be there. thumbsup2.gif

BWI? Dulles? Reagan?

Are you renting a van? Or would you prefer to be picked up in a "bling-ed out" strech Navigator (this could end up being a Toyota Camry depending on availability)? grin.gif

Considering I just found a $235 RT plane fare for the show, I'd say it's a lock that I will be there. thumbsup2.gif

BWI? Dulles? Reagan?

Are you renting a van? Or would you prefer to be picked up in a "bling-ed out" strech Navigator (this could end up being a Toyota Camry depending on availability)? grin.gif

BWI... and I will probably be renting two vehicles while I am there. Some truck from Penske to haul my stuff to and from the freight depot, and a smaller vehicle to drive around. Somehow the idea of spending 5 or 6 days driving around in a vehicle that screams "truck bomb" isn't high on my list of things to do. But given that I will probably be bringing around 3000lbs of stuff with me, I can't very well haul it in a 7-passenger van... confused-smiley-013.gif

At least not on the way to the show... I suppose if the show went really well, you and I could carry the remnants home in a long box... tongue.gif