• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes Con, Charlotte, NC June 11-13

8 posts in this topic

So? Did anyone go? What was it like?

It was a good show, probably the biggest Heroes Con yet in terms of the number of dealers and attendees. Dave Cockrum ended up making it! thumbsup2.gif

Check out the bronze horror thread for some reports from myself and others... gossip.gif

Pleeeeaaaseeeeeeeee Biggest attendance so far? Bet they didnt have half of the previous year . Show stunk dealer wise Its usually on Fathers Day so I am guessing many were not aware of the changes. On a good note Dave Cockrum did attend and its nice to see one of old timers back on their feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And............... saw some great deals including a Ditko Creeper page found on one table for $50!!!!!!!!!!! Also a nice Hulk 181 was sold for dirt cheap by one deperate dealer and picked up a lstuffed ong box of Bronze readers for $50 I like the area and respect Shelton Drumm but he needs to spend some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and get more people thorugh the turnstiles next year or fewer and fewer dealers will be able to attend