• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cap 56

24 posts in this topic

I was about to purchase this book, but decided to take a look at the scan.. UGLY ..Long story short, I think I've been getting screwed on my gold books, if this is acceptable for gold CGC 9.0 then I've got some Caps that are NM+

Brian

Just in case anyone cares..this is what the seller of this auction had to say about me saying I don't like his book..

Brian...Go [!@#%^&^] YOURSELF [!@#%^&^]!!!

My Cap #56 on Ebay is what you are slamming in an open forum!

Grow a brain ,and at least do your backstabbing of people you

don't even know in private!

Whay a puss!

I'll withhold his actual name b/c, I don't think it should be posted. Just wanted to alert everyone there are psychos out there!

Brian

Brian.

There is no reason to be knocking anyone's auctions.

I would be pissed too if there was someone bashing my auction on an open forum.

Your opinion is your opinion and that's that, you don't have to express it on a forum where it may affect someone else.

Also if he has these type of books I don't see him as a psycho, I see a pissed off person. He has to have some means to buy these type of books so he is not some (shnook).

There are many posters on this forum with this type of mentality and I don't see anyone calling them psycho.

Be a man and don't come running here with an email looking for attention.

Fight your own battles. tongue.gif

You once again fail to realize that this is a book that is open to be graded differently by ANYONE. No1's opinion supercedes anothers. I placed my opinion that the dust shadow on a book is fairly ugly. Some people think it is, some don't. If you can't get over the fact that a couple of people don't like your book, you have real issues. (this is a generalized statement and not necesarily directed toward anyone here).

And the fact that someone decides to go through eBay using profane language as well as threats (in a previous unposted email that I can provide to anyone interested). Does show a lot about this person's character and it should be considered in the case that someone would consider purchasing a book from them.

Brian

First I am not looking for friend on this forum and second my New Years welcome was not short lived.

Take a look at my New years post, it is you guys poking at me when all I did was wish all a Good New Year.

Brian I have no issues and YES I do know better.

I don't care about my past postings regarding the Rockford and my post has nothing to do with you opinion of that book.

I simply stated that your opinion may affect others to bid on that auction.

And please! Give me a break! do you think that your prognosis of my character has any baring on me??

Do you think I crawl into bed and cry because you the mighty financier who knows all and can tell all of someone when you never even met him?

I can tell you this I read that post from light house and his " Is it just me or does ablue remind anyone else of that runt kid growing up that everybody picked on who was so desperate for attention that he acted like it was a sign of affection? "

And your response to that was " Yeh he does seem a lot like that..I do kinda feel bad for Ablue..if he is true to his word about not attempting to cause problems..he certainly has a very very poor way of expressing himself "

I thought we had an understanding that we would start off fresh for the new year?

You did agree but here you are just like that seller stated "just a back stabber"

I can say that face to face you would have a totally different opinion, and you definitely would keep your stupid remarks about me silent.

Brian, you're correct, the backcover is unappealing. But if you had it cleaned & pressed it would increase the eye appeal. In terms of resale value, I'm positive it would sell for much, much, more than what the experts would say.

Cheers,

Bachelor of Comics

Yep yep..here we go again..another computer toughguy. Thanks for attempting to make a comment about me, then not responding at all to the fact that if you get worked up over someone not liking your COMIC BOOK..you have serious issues? I'll just take your lack of response to that as an issuance of agreement. There's absolutely no place for "tough guy"-ism or "threats" to someone just b/c they think that a dust shadow on your COMIC BOOK is unsightly...if you can't get past that then it's no wonder why there's problems in the world today..b/c people get upset over the tiniest tiniest thing...

Brian

Hey read my post Brian. I'm not a computer tough guy just pissed at your back stabbing and that face to face you would have a totally different opinion not from fear, but from actual conversation you would be quite surprised.

I said I don't care about the Rockford did you read that? So I don't have any issues regarding your comments of the book.

You seem to be missing the point. " I thought we had an understanding that we would start off fresh for the new year? But you continue to linger on with the past issues.

Like I said I tried to express good will but you people just poked at it and I am to blame for a short lived New Year welcome? tongue.gif

This has zero to do with your Rockford or anything about you. This is talking about some guy mailing threats and profane language over the fact that I don't like his COMIC BOOK. Once again, there is NOTHING to do with you.

Evidentally you must think anything that's posted on a thread that your on is automatically directed to you, but it's not. Well..unless of course you are this guy..or if anyone out there for that matter is this guy..a message for you.. You really need to get help, it's a comic book. If you take someone not liking a dust shadow on your book this personally, I'd hate to see what would happen if someone said they didn't like the color of your house. Again, GET PSYCHIATRIC HELP!!

Brian

WTF are you talking about? confused.gif Boy Brian you are loosing it!

Forget this guys comic ok? Answer me this as I have stated over the last three posts.

Why do you continue to poke at me if you said that all is in the past? I dont take back any thread I posted last year, infact I feel many people had some sort of topics to think about regarding them.

Yet you still advertise "Cleaned and pressed" under your every post, Why? to rub it in my face?

But in a way I should thank you! as being the highest poster you can advertise my so called "propeganda" as you put it. smirk.gif

Now just forget it ok?

I couldn't figure out why I couldn't find the book on eBay...

Then I did a search for CGC 56 and realized the seller misspelled "Captain"...

You know... it's the little things...

I may be wrong, but isn't this a violation of eBay rules:

Payment: check or money order...Pay/Pal is an option. Payment:Must be received within seven days of close of auction. Shipping is 19.00, for payment by check or money order. Shipping is 35.00,for payment by Pay/Pal.

It seems to me that a $16 shipping surcharge for using PayPal is a violation of the PayPal user agreement, and probably California law as well given how strict their laws are on such things...

Umm.. whatever this isn't a thread all about you as you seem to want to create every time you participate in a thread.. if you want everyone to talk about you create another thread.. in the meantime, I'll be talking about the seller and the book b/c that's what this thread is about. Sorry to not move the spotlight over on to you..we all know how much you hate not being the center of attention frown.gif

Brian