• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cap 56

24 posts in this topic

I don't normally flame someone, in fact this is my first and last time. I am also not going to respond to whatever you say but Ablue why don't you just shut the hell up already. It's pretty bad when you think about it. I am one of the first people to register on this board and only have 76 posts. I simply dont' feel the need to post very often and like to read what people say but Ablue you are a tool!!! Now just shut up already.

have a good week,

Ericc123

Yeah I thought $19 for shipping was a little high... since you can send the thing Express Mail for that...

But $35... I mean come on.... and it's not like that's to cover the PayPal fees since they would be over $40 anyway...

I think I smell a job for Ricky...

He either realized that or his auction got pulled for it b/c his new one just says 15 dollars for shipping. I think in one of them he says he ships via FedEx, which is probably around 15 dollars..

Brian