• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EVERYTHING 15% off! SA/BA Sale Update pg 32 They're real & they're spectacular!

321 posts in this topic

Incredible Hulk #122 9.0/9.2

Hulk vs. Thing!

A real tweener - right on the border. A press would eliminate any discussion of 9.0 and might even surprise...

OSPG: $100 in 9.0, $140 in 9.2 Board Price: $85.00

hulk122.jpg

hulk122a.jpg

What the Hell I'll Love this book for you Mark :takeit:

Incredible Hulk #122 9.0/9.2

Hulk vs. Thing!

A real tweener - right on the border. A press would eliminate any discussion of 9.0 and might even surprise...

OSPG: $100 in 9.0, $140 in 9.2 Board Price: $85.00

What the Hell I'll Love this book for you Mark :takeit:

^^:applause: Thanks a lot Joe! and now that I know it's only 200 miles away I can start making plans to buy it back for NM SA Thors....

Our Fighting Forces #55 1960 5.5

OSPG: $36.00 Board Price: $20.00

:takeit: this too use it as packing material :takeit: now list more Drek I like :applause:

Consider it done (thumbs u It's 9:35 right now - in 10 minutes I'm going to start bringing the Drek!

Unleash the Kraken!

Where's my intern?

Fine, I'll do this by myself. I'm going to start posting and won't stop until I pass out. I can do this.

Okay. Time to bring it - let's turn this Mutha' out! Word is we have a great crowd here tonight so there will be free books, incentives and I'll try to sneak a really good book in for super cheap and we'll see how long it lasts.

Throwing on some tunes....