• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Image Comic Expo - I'm taking Signature Series Submissions

67 posts in this topic

Any word yet on "Saga" related exclusives? I figure there's got to be something at the show if BKV and Fiona Staples are there.

If not an exclusive they will atleast have Saga #1 regular print available for signing even though the official release is March 14th. Chew 23 was available at Arizone 2 weeks early.

Any word yet on "Saga" related exclusives? I figure there's got to be something at the show if BKV and Fiona Staples are there.

If not an exclusive they will atleast have Saga #1 regular print available for signing even though the official release is March 14th. Chew 23 was available at Arizone 2 weeks early.

I hope that's the case. I'd love to get a minty fresh copy of this book signed by BKV.

Actually there is no guarantee that copies of Saga #1 will be available. Chew writer John Layman chose to bring his personal copies to the Arizona show to sell that he received at home right before the show (since he lives in Phoenix) Hopefully BKV, Fiona Staples, or Image Central will bring copies to the show.

6 days left!

:ohnoez:

Not the Image expo :insane:

Had me worried for a sec doh!

i meant the deadline to get them in....which is reason enough to panic with dings seemingly on every comic i look at!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that feeling! The deadline to submit books is coming up but if you need until Tuesday (no mail on Monday) let me know and we can work something out.

Joel,

A little confused... In #3 you state "NO requests for Todd McFarlane SS", then you list TM in the guest list. Are there any other artists that you aren't accepting SS submissions for? Why not TM?

I apologize for that confusion. Todd McFarlane has a pre-arranged relationship with CGC and a defined process for getting comics signed by him and then CGC Signature Series graded. He has chosen not to accept any books from this show for Signature Series eligibility. Unfortunately I can't go back into the original post to update that accordingly.

It has nothing to do with taking the time or the fact that he's only doing 1 public signing for 1 hour. I am confident there will be a signing with Todd in 2012, just not at this time.

:foryou:

In case you haven't already seen it...

Looks like there will be plenty of cool exclusives at the Image Expo.

That Darkness sketch cover looks sweet, I mean scary, I mean dark.

Whatever its cool...Perhaps Marc's Avenger's Asemble will be there by then as well...

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=36908