• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Image Comic Expo - I'm taking Signature Series Submissions

67 posts in this topic

someone grab me a ToT Variant from the expo and i'll compensate you. though i guess we're all in this thread because we can't go... :makepoint:

I'll be looking to grab copies of these books at the show, and once I know I've got high grades, will be offering the chance to get CGC SS copies of:

Chew #24 ICE variant

Darkness #100 sketch ICE variant (and maybe #100 Emerald Knights sketch variant)

Thief of Thieves #1 ICE variant (and maybe #1 ComicsPro variant)

Walking Dead #94 ICE variant

If I get any requests for Artifacts #14 or Glory #23, I'll be happy to look into those books. I'm hoping for some surprises (Saga? Fatale?) but we'll see what happens. Watch this thread and the Copper/Modern Sales room, I guess.

Joel

I'm interested in some of these exclusives (cough, Joel, cough), so if anyone can hook a brother up......

Chew #24 ICE variant

Thief of Thieves #1 ICE variant

Walking Dead #94 ICE variant

Possible Fatale #1 ICE variant

Thanks!

What's that noise I hear, is someone coughing? :)

I got ya covered, I believe, but I'd rather wait 'til Friday when beautiful NM/MT copies are sitting in my witnesses' hand before advertising anything. Fair enough? :)

If anyone feels like Express Mailing books tomorrow to arrive on Wednesday, I'll open the door for ya to submit some books, but you gotta let me know by Tuesday night.

Good news! Brian K Vaughan is doing a signing at the HERO Initiative booth on Friday night so I'm thinking everyones BKV books are getting signed! :)

It's too late to mail books in but if you are in the area you can meet up with me or an associate to get your books processed!

So what kind of donation do I need to make to get one of those Saga advance copies signed and slabbed? :foryou:

"Right, because nothing's more lovely than a fat woman spread-eagle in the back of an old body shop, it's like something out of a fairy tale..."

"Am I shi*ting? It feels like I'm shi*ting."

"Seriously, you'll never have sex with me again if I defecate all over you."

...Just a few of my favorite quotes from Saga #1, should be a very interesting series :popcorn: