• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accepting SS requests for the Toronto ComiCon in March

27 posts in this topic

Moderns - $35/book. Other tiers please inquire.

+ $5 service charge per order.

+ return shipping. US customers we will calculate so your books get mailed back from CGC

or

+ local customers the books will be shipped to The Comic Book Lounge & Gallery at 587A College Street in downtown Toronto for pick-up. $5 per book shipping fee. You will be notified when the books have arrived.

No sketch requests unless you've made arrangements with a creator and my staff and the witness are just picking up the books. Cost is the same, but you will need to provide in advance any sketch fees we must pay on your behalf. Ditto for any celebrity autographs you may be seeking.

Please prepare your books in advance as per my stickied thread in the Signature Room. If you are sending blue labels, please include a windowed bag and board for me to put the book into - don't forget to put your name and book information on the back of the board.

If you have yellow labels requiring crack-outs, please let me know before you send the books so I can consult with Joe.

Deadline: March 1st. There will be an onsite option for submitting at the show. Books can be dropped off at The Lounge after February 8th (opening day).

Multiple signatures - $5 per additional signature.

Feel free to inquire re: other upcoming comics events in Toronto, such as TCAF in May.

www.comicontoronto.com

Correction, I'm not the witness - I'm the facilitator.

SS submissions at the show can be dropped off at the Toronto Cartoonists Workshop/Comic Book Lounge booth - as early as possible on Saturday please.

Requests for celebrities - the Witness will accompany you, you are responsible for paying all autograph fees to the celebrity guests.

The booth will be accepting regular books for CGC grading as well - all tiers accepted. The books will be going down to CGC on Monday, March 12 and can either be sent back to the Comic Book Lounge at 587A College Street for pickup when completed or mailed back to you directly..

Please note: Scott Snyder is not able to make it and will be delaying his Toronto appearance for now, however FRANK CHO has just been added.

www.comicontoronto.com

Many thanks for the information.

Correction, I'm not the witness - I'm the facilitator.

SS submissions at the show can be dropped off at the Toronto Cartoonists Workshop/Comic Book Lounge booth - as early as possible on Saturday please.

Requests for celebrities - the Witness will accompany you, you are responsible for paying all autograph fees to the celebrity guests.

The booth will be accepting regular books for CGC grading as well - all tiers accepted. The books will be going down to CGC on Monday, March 12 and can either be sent back to the Comic Book Lounge at 587A College Street for pickup when completed or mailed back to you directly..

Please note: Scott Snyder is not able to make it and will be delaying his Toronto appearance for now, however FRANK CHO has just been added.

www.comicontoronto.com

Okay, we've received whatever books were going to be sent in and everything has been processed and prepped.

At the show, Joe will be accepting your requests at Booth 717 (The Toronto Cartoonists Workshop/Comic Book Lounge booth) and coordinating with the approved Contract Approved Witness for the event.