• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thinking about making a probation sub-forum

65 posts in this topic

• Administrator
29 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

Dan Dwyer was not put on PL

Wait, are you clarifying that this was resolved and doesn't need to go on the probation list, or stating that he SHOULD go on and no one updated it?

21 hours ago, Architecht said:

Wait, are you clarifying that this was resolved and doesn't need to go on the probation list, or stating that he SHOULD go on and no one updated it?

He should go on the PL. There was no further discussion to my case after the transition to the new boards.

I re-listed the Tec 46 in the Sales forum much after the nomination ( Harvey Swick seems to have stopped running updates of the PL) but the book remains unsold. I tested the new "sold" feature when I saw your announcement, but the book has not yet sold.

Edited by Gotham Kid

Still reading through the replies (just FOUND this place), but I love the idea of a subforum. With the old system, if someone posted a nomination and several pages of unrelated discussion was posted, the original nomination could be buried. Individual threads would be great for organization purposes. :cloud9:

3 hours ago, Gotham Kid said:

He should go on the PL. There was no further discussion to my case after the transition to the new boards.

I re-listed the Tec 46 in the Sales forum much after the nomination ( Harvey Swick seems to have stopped running updates of the PL) but the book remains unsold. I tested the new "sold" feature when I saw your announcement, but the book has not yet sold.

(tsk) Still trying to learn the ins and outs of this place. 

I can't even figure out how to copy and paste the last update of the List in the thread.

I took a shot at updating the PL, I figure its everybody's responsibility. Its functional but somehow I ended up with a slight difference in format for my links, but they do work. Not a big deal but if next time someone wants to fix it please do, I'm a novice at all things technical.

I notice the PL Discussion thread is active again so I suppose if anyone has any updates or issues with these nominations it can be discussed there.