• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers Superbowl Trailer....

83 posts in this topic

That's a different version of the trailer....I had not seen that one.

At the 30 second mark....possibly Skrulls?

I don't know. But they do seem to all look similar. Here's a closer view that I magnified.

121575.jpg.b0144fa3d0e3eee81731dbd6a5b1e075.jpg

That's a different version of the trailer....I had not seen that one.

At the 30 second mark....possibly Skrulls?

I don't know. But they do seem to all look similar. Here's a closer view that I magnified.

Ultron?

Also, is Loki offering help or threatening? hm

Loved it....except for the end scene with the whole team...bringing weapons to bear..Iron Man's Repulsors, Thor's Hammer, Hulk's fists, Cap's shield, Hawkeye some kind of glowing arrow.... :o .and they get to Black Widow reloading her 9mm. meh

lol

Now THAT was a car commerical (Fiat Abarth). :luhv:

That was a great commercial for a Gremlin.

I thought they stopped making that car.

lol

I was not a fan of that commercial. The lead-up to the reveal of the car was good - but the car? It's like a shoe someone bought at Wal-mart with rollerskate wheels glued to it. That Fiat looks like it's only good for one thing: emasculating any man that gets inside of it.

Big fan of the NSX commercial/car. I've always loved that car, I was stoked when they showed it being brought back.

There was a car in that commercial? :ohnoez:

Actually, I look at it as there was a car that I'll never be able to afford in that commercial for 5 seconds, and 55 seconds of entertainment.

The Abarth is actually pretty cheap, all things considered (~$25K) and will be, if it is like the other ones, a BLAST to drive. A friend of mine has one and I've driven it. It is a little toy, like a Mini, but has a rocket engine. You feel like you're an Italian race driver.

I might be able to fit in one if I rest me chin on my knees.

That could also describe this "performance art" show I once saw in Tijuana. :blush:

That could also describe this "performance art" show I once saw in Tijuana. :blush:

I don't think a donkey will fit in the Fiat.

Yeah, I know I was wrong with Unicron in the last Transformer movie. These are probably Skrulls, but I can hope. Can't I?

Ultron.jpg

No Skrulls I read somewhere that Weldon said the Skrulls was not in the movie

What about that video game that outed the skrulls?

http://screenrant.com/avengers-villains-skrulls-video-game-images-benk-129980/

http://io9.com/5835925/does-this-leaked-footage-from-the-avengers-video-game-reveal-the-movies-big-bad

Whatever those things in Loki's army may be, they sure know how to spoon-up some parked cars & snarl some midtown traffic.

Was thinking the same thing. lol I really like how they casted Loki, that guy is just perfect for he role.

I agree. He's like an oily, diabolical version of Peewee Herman.