• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers Superbowl Trailer....

83 posts in this topic

Looking at the trailer and screen shots makes me think Hawkeye and Black Widow are going to be pointless against these invaders.

Wonder how Whedon is going to make the useful against real super baddies?

Looking at the trailer and screen shots makes me think Hawkeye and Black Widow are going to be pointless against these invaders.

Wonder how Whedon is going to make the useful against real super baddies?

What happen to the Widow's stingers on her wristbands? Did I miss them in IM 2?

That's a different version of the trailer....I had not seen that one.

At the 30 second mark....possibly Skrulls?

I don't know. But they do seem to all look similar. Here's a closer view that I magnified.

Fox owns the rights to the Skrulls still from FF.

I don't know. But they do seem to all look similar. Here's a closer view that I magnified.

yeah_right_tshirt-p235378121567951740trlf_400.jpg

wonder why she has her finger in the safety position on that gun...who exactly ISN'T she going to shoot. They're dropping down all over the place.

The half second before that she was reloading. The last place your finger should be when reloading is on the trigger.

yeah_right_tshirt-p235378121567951740trlf_400.jpg

Not Skrulls:

http://io9.com/5878707/which-marvel-characters-will-make-ultra-surprise-appearances-in-the-avengers

"I have an army."

"We have a Hulk."

:applause:

That is just a Classic retort!!!! :grin:

It has the potential of going down in history, along with "Do you feel lucky, punk" and "go ahead, make my day".

But just potential. Not there yet. Depends on how they use the Hulk in the movie. If he is awesome, then it's there.

Is it just me, or is Iron Man "THE MAN" in the movies? So much better than Thor, Hulk and Cap. Besides being "hot", the Wasp ain't really all that awesome, and Fury and Hawkeye ain't done nothing yet.

So far.

"I have an army."

"We have a Hulk."

It has the potential of going down in history, along with "Do you feel lucky, punk" and "go ahead, make my day".

But just potential. Not there yet. Depends on how they use the Hulk in the movie. If he is awesome, then it's there.

Is it just me, or is Iron Man "THE MAN" in the movies? So much better than Thor, Hulk and Cap. Besides being "hot", the Wasp ain't really all that awesome, and Fury and Hawkeye ain't done nothing yet.

So far.

Iron Man rules :headbang:

"I have an army."

"We have a Hulk."

So far.

Avengers_Stan.jpg

Stan Lee RULES! :sumo:

All others are shadows of his greatness. (:

What? You didn't get the emoticons you were looking for the first time you posted that pic? (shrug)

Here you go Nick...

:roflmao:lol:roflmao:lol:roflmao:lol

(thumbs u

Avengers_Stan.jpg

What? You didn't get the emoticons you were looking for the first time you posted that pic? (shrug)

Here you go Nick...

(thumbs u

psychiatrichelp_0.jpg

;)

wonder why she has her finger in the safety position on that gun...who exactly ISN'T she going to shoot. They're dropping down all over the place.

The half second before that she was reloading. The last place your finger should be when reloading is on the trigger.

i missed that part...you are correct...i was dizzy from the spinning.

"I have an army."

"We have a Hulk."

So far.

RDJ isn't playing Tony Stark,He is Tony Stark :grin:

Avengers_Stan.jpg

Here you go Nick...

(thumbs u

psychiatrichelp_0.jpg

;)

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

(thumbs u