• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers Superbowl Trailer....

83 posts in this topic

"I have an army."

"We have a Hulk."

:applause:

That is just a Classic retort!!!! :grin:

It has the potential of going down in history, along with "Do you feel lucky, punk" and "go ahead, make my day".

But just potential. Not there yet. Depends on how they use the Hulk in the movie. If he is awesome, then it's there.

Is it just me, or is Iron Man "THE MAN" in the movies? So much better than Thor, Hulk and Cap. Besides being "hot", the Wasp ain't really all that awesome, and Fury and Hawkeye ain't done nothing yet.

So far.

Iron Man`s armor translates so much better to film than somebody wearing a mask or costume. I know if saw somebody flying over my head in armor blasting things I would think it looks cooler and more realistic, then some guy running down the street in a superhero costume. Iron Man works in the film world while most of the other characters don`t seem real or fit in.