• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thief of Thieves

2,194 posts in this topic

This is mine.

I didn't mention it in 'post your auctions' thread yet.

Thanks for finding it.

I don't think I have enough friends (real or Internet) to shill this anywhere but down.

(thumbs u

silly question but why isnt this listed in the census?

maybe there just aren't enough qualified peopled in the world to grade comics...must be a very exact science known by only a few select individuals.

Why would you say that?

I believe he was granted one year off. It wouldn't make much sense to hire someone, train them and then let them go all within a year. As far as hiring they likely want to see what the turnaround times are once he returns. I also hear the pay may not be...great.

Great question...

I just checked the census...

Looks like my book is mislabelled as the regular #1 and not the Image Expo...

Time to pull the auction.

Thanks for the heads up.

woohoo sent in 2 copies of number 1 and just got off the phone with them, got 2 9.8's coming back to me super excited because my first 9.8 of any of my submissions but i have only submitted twice before

Nice! I think i'm going to hold out on sending in any copies for now until the census updates. Interested to see how this shakes up.