• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thief of Thieves

2,194 posts in this topic

Thief of Thieves Image Expo Variant CGC 9.8 SS (Kirkman & Spencer) posted on ebay after the news of the AMC pilot. I'll be real interested in the number this book brings in. Will this book bring in substantially more than the regular CGC 9.8 SS book that is at $345 with 5 days left in the auction? Only time will tell.

Thief of Thieves Image Expo Variant CGC 9.8 SS (Kirkman & Spencer) posted on ebay after the news of the AMC pilot. I'll be real interested in the number this book brings in. Will this book bring in substantially more than the regular CGC 9.8 SS book that is at $345 with 5 days left in the auction? Only time will tell.

That escalated quickly...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140743622977?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1562.l2649

The prices are bannanas ... the regular book routinely sells for $35-$50, the Image expo raw sells for $100 - $150, everyone is wide eyed at the regular 9.8 SS book price and God only knows what the expo 9.8 SS will bring in the next few days.

That escalated quickly...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140743622977?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1562.l2649

nice one that went fast

The prices are bannanas ... the regular book routinely sells for $35-$50, the Image expo raw sells for $100 - $150, everyone is wide eyed at the regular 9.8 SS book price and God only knows what the expo 9.8 SS will bring in the next few days.

Is that a hint are u releasing one. i will release one to private sale i think and one on ebay. I know what the BIN price will be for mine lol

Yep that one snuck up through the holes but it sold pretty fast considering. The comics pro one have dropped a lot. But you are right the raw ToT is still steady some slight price drop but holding its own

Are we certain on the print run numbers ... I feel like someone knows something I don't know. I can't tell if the comicspro numbers are a function of those books generally being in good condition and the ICE books generally being in bad condition or if people just don't like the sketch variant look or what, but the comicspro book should be selling for more than it is in comparison to the regular book and the ICE variant unless I'm missing something?