• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thief of Thieves

2,194 posts in this topic

too many copies out there for people to care to bid on an auction with 6 days left. jmo. check back in when it's t-minus 30 seconds.

yup. my set of #1 & 2 was at $30 with 2 mins left. then the sniping began. it ended at $57

Someone has way too much time on his hands. Plenty of 9.8 candidates. I believe that was right after the con and my 1st line was I was just very tired. If they were all bent then why did every non-cherry picked copy that hit my account get graded 9.8?

I didn't go looking for your post, it was in the link above my post. Don't get it twisted.

I followed someone's advice and had my LCS seller drop that BIN to $699 so I do listen to you guys. lol and don't forget to send me prices on those Walking Dead books when you get time. Looks like I'm going to join the long line of Board members who've dropped a few K in your pocket.

There's enough disinformation on the board from people who want other board members not to order stuff that its kind of lame ... at the same point in time, there's a lot of good advice on here based on experienced sellers who've gotten burned that it kind of tempers the good and the bad. I definitely agree that there are more lumps of coal than diamonds lol

See where the number 1 is and names of the three creators involved in the book to the left of it is where you have to look for the color defects ... check it out ... I had it on 2 out of 10 of the books that I thoughts were going to be 9.6 - 9.8. I'm glad someone posted a copy of the book so I could explain what I meant about the color problems ... they are hard to see ... I actually missed them for months just because my eyes would play tricks on me and fill in the color in my subconscience.