• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thief of Thieves

2,194 posts in this topic

That makes more sense. I would imagine that the reason you still saw them on the board is because everyone has a stack of these books. It is going to take months before the secondary market starts to thin out and these books end up in the hands of those who are stocking up in anticipation of a TV show.

Just threw a copy of TOT #1 up on ebay. I have 4 runs of 1-3. Figured Id sell one now just to make my money back on what I paid for them, and hold on to the other three runs incase it blows up like the walking dead.

Not having much luck, maybe its because Im totally new to ebay and I only have 4 feedbacks. Its only up to 10 bucks right now but still have 6 days left.

Patience young grasshopper. Still plenty of time and sniping will happen. Bet the house on that.

That was a really reasonable price. That means both the Comicspro CGC 9.8 and ICE Variant CGC 9.8 SS (2x Kirkman Spencer) both sold for $500 in less than 24 hours. I imagined that the first Comicspro CGC 9.8 after the news of the pilot would have BIN's of $750- $900 and that the Comicspro CGC 9.8 SS will sell for around $1,200 to $1,500 ... I'm afraid that the $500 sale is going to hurt future sales at higher numbers. That's just my guess.

Those were both mine, and dare I say -- I may have been TOO reasonable (thanks Nico). I put another 9.4 first issue Universal up...we'll see where it lands.

That was a really reasonable price. That means both the Comicspro CGC 9.8 and ICE Variant CGC 9.8 SS (2x Kirkman Spencer) both sold for $500 in less than 24 hours. I imagined that the first Comicspro CGC 9.8 after the news of the pilot would have BIN's of $750- $900 and that the Comicspro CGC 9.8 SS will sell for around $1,200 to $1,500 ... I'm afraid that the $500 sale is going to hurt future sales at higher numbers. That's just my guess.

There is a ceiling to a title regardless of variant vs 1st print. Your "logical extrapolations" just don't translate.

regular 9.8 at 300 right now http://www.ebay.com/itm/130687264029?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619#ht_500wt_922

dont know if i should put one of mine up or send in some 2's and 3's for grading and sell 1,2,3 graded together

That's just a wild number too ... I'm shocked how well the regular covers have done. It's got me scratchin my head? ???

regular 9.8 at 300 right now http://www.ebay.com/itm/130687264029?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619#ht_500wt_922

dont know if i should put one of mine up or send in some 2's and 3's for grading and sell 1,2,3 graded together

Thats crazy insane .... but awesome... I wanna guess that will sell at $500... could be more ... tops at $700 !!

You will get less per book that way but an easier sale.

thanks for the heads up. wasn't really sure how that would work out, but i think your right. i think ill just put up a number 1 then

Im curious to see what happens with issue 4,5,6. Will people jump on them after they missed the first 33 and were forced to pay more than cover price? Even #3 is selling well on ebay. Will that happen with the rest. In other words wondering how many copies i should pre order:p

Up until now i have been ordering 3 of each. Honestly wish i had ordered a lot more