• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thief of Thieves

2,194 posts in this topic

It was an attempt to speak your language since it seems you don't like to converse within the confines of regular board etiquette (thumbs u

When did this thread become a soap opera?

So, would 4 be considered a big issue since it seems we get the 1st app of the kid?

Maybe, if you buy into the speculation and/or this book becomes a super hot TV show like many believe it will. In the end, I don't think anyone could really know. What if the son dies a few issues later? I doubt it's a key issue then even if it becomes a hit TV show. Alternatively, the kid could be a more popular character than the father like certain characters on the Walking Dead who are as popular or more popular than Rick.

So, would 4 be considered a big issue since it seems we get the 1st app of the kid?

No.

God, no. :tonofbricks:

Just because the first appearance of every WD character under the sun has become a talking point, doesn't mean you can extrapolate that trend to any other title, especially one 3 months old.

That's putting the cart way-the- :censored: ahead of the horse.

No.

God, no. :tonofbricks:

Just because the first appearance of every WD character under the sun has become a talking point, doesn't mean you can extrapolate that trend to any other title, especially one 3 months old.

That's putting the cart way-the- :censored: ahead of the horse.

I could care less about WD. I'm asking about the kid. Seems he could be a focal point of the series with Conrad and has potential to stick around. Maybe as a Night Fox to Danny and Rusty type character. Idk. That's why I asked.

I could care less about WD. I'm asking about the kid. Seems he could be a focal point of the series with Conrad and has potential to stick around. Maybe as a Night Fox to Danny and Rusty type character. Idk. That's why I asked.

Reread my post. You've missed the point. Whether or not the son is an important character or not, where do you think the root of your idea that this could be 'a big book' comes from? That's right, the whole WD gold rush, and all the speculative themes that have come with it.

And, if you could care less about WD, what's holding you back? lol