• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thief of Thieves

2,194 posts in this topic

Kirkman sketches???

lol lol

A guy at Emerald City had Kirkman sign about 40 books or so and requested that Kirkman do a zombie sketch on his #1. Kirkman did and I must say it looked good, 'for a writer' hehe. What would kirkman sketch on ToT, a 100 bill, a diamond, ur mom?

Jerome

ugh, 0 feedback ebayers who ignore my emails.....i can sniff a NPB a mile away.

man, i had a guy with 3000 positives and no negatives. messaged me about a walking dead lot i had on ebay, then bought it now. then didn't pay or respond to emails. then paid for an auction that ended AFTER mine. so i opened a case against him. ridiculous

I could care less about WD. I'm asking about the kid. Seems he could be a focal point of the series with Conrad and has potential to stick around. Maybe as a Night Fox to Danny and Rusty type character. Idk. That's why I asked.

Reread my post. You've missed the point. Whether or not the son is an important character or not, where do you think the root of your idea that this could be 'a big book' comes from? That's right, the whole WD gold rush, and all the speculative themes that have come with it.

And, if you could care less about WD, what's holding you back? lol

I don't need to reread your post. I'm not talking about the police officers, the chief, the lawyers, etc that have appeared. I'm talking about the son. He seems like he is going to have more life then some throw away character that Walking Dead has tons of. I just asked if people thought issue 4, since issue 2 was a cameo to me, has a chance to be big due to it looking like its going to expand on the kid some.

If you want to get your panties in a wad about characters first appearances and compare/complain about it to WD, have at it.