• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thief of Thieves

2,194 posts in this topic

"This is the new Chew". Yeah, um, except for the print runs...

Every time I read another article by Bleeding Cool I lose more and more faith in their journalistic neutrality. Bleeding Cool's best of 2012 so far awards were bad calls. I think Amazing Spiderman and Supurbiaa were on the list for best titles of 2012 so far. :facepalm: The worst part is that I was really hopeful that the Bleeding Cool magazine would fill the void left by Wizard. doh!

You were on America's Most Wanted? Awesome! Did you know that in Mexico they kill the runners they see on "A.M.W." as they call it and then try and sell the bodies back to the bonding companies for big bucks. It's a really nasty scam. I worked on one of those cases once. It was a nightmare!

Would be nice if Bleeding cool actually took the time to research why a certain comic is hot. Distribution problems weren't even mentioned. But hey, if their stupidity causes my ToT's to spike in price, go at it.

Every time I read another article by Bleeding Cool I lose more and more faith in their journalistic neutrality. Bleeding Cool's best of 2012 so far awards were bad calls. I think Amazing Spiderman and Supurbiaa were on the list for best titles of 2012 so far. :facepalm: The worst part is that I was really hopeful that the Bleeding Cool magazine would fill the void left by Wizard. doh!

Looks like they're intent on filling the exact void left by Wizard. lol

Looks like they're intent on filling the exact void left by Wizard. lol

:signfunny: