• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thief of Thieves

2,194 posts in this topic

If someone knows how to get earlier info and/or has an inside track on Image print runs it would be an awesome development if that person would share information with the boardies! :)

If someone knows how to get earlier info and/or has an inside track on Image print runs it would be an awesome development if that person would share information with the boardies! :)

How early do you need it?

lol

Apparently. I thought maybe someone at the printer or maybe someone at Image placing orders? Maybe there's a printer message board?

I think it was around 15K

good to know thanks for the answer!

Isn't it way too early to tell?

The numbers for 3 just came out last week.

They're already printing 2nd printings of #4 for next week. Check the "Next week's orders thread in the modern forum." I believe it's previews world that has printing information on their website. The first print for issue was was close to 17K.

Guess I'm one of the few with graded copies of all 3 and just sent two #4's in. lol
:whistle:
Hey I said "few" which included you. ;)
All my new ones subbed a bit back should have grades back next week im guessing