• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thief of Thieves

2,194 posts in this topic

Guess I'm one of the few with graded copies of all 3 and just sent two #4's in. lol
:whistle:
Hey I said "few" which included you. ;)

It does beg the question "Why?"

Guess I'm one of the few with graded copies of all 3 and just sent two #4's in. lol

Why what? Also tjanse did you do Modern w/ fast track option? Mine took exactly 2 weeks. CGC was right on the money. :)

:facepalm:

Why what? Also tjanse did you do Modern w/ fast track option? Mine took exactly 2 weeks. CGC was right on the money. :)

Yeah i modern fast track a few of them I think it was around 23 or so books in total of ToT 1 2 3 and a few ice variants

lol

I love that emoticon. Why would you fast track and grade multiple copies beyond issue #1?

lol

I love that emoticon. Why would you fast track and grade multiple copies beyond issue #1?

I need target practice for the next month, why else would anybody do it?

There are actually a few reasons why people get comics graded so my question is why would you? I'm particularly interested in what motivated you to grade them but initially I need to ascertain your end goal hence the question "Why?"

There are actually a few reasons why people get comics graded so my question is why would you? I'm particularly interested in what motivated you to grade them but initially I need to ascertain your end goal hence the question "Why?"

Why would you need to ascertain my end goal?

Who really cares why i sent off what i sent off.

What motivated me to grade them? I guess for the same reason as anyone else that wants a graded book.

I usually don't send in that many books and fast track is always on schedule. Now if I were to send in 30 WD's then I wouldn't fast track. But with a limited number of books, $50 isn't that much to me.

Ah, I walked into an individual_without_enough_empathy. Gotcha. Fun stuff.

It's a discussion board. I asked a question about your comment. Nothing more and nothing less. Not everyone that grades a book does it for the same reason.

I usually don't send in that many books and fast track is always on schedule. Now if I were to send in 30 WD's then I wouldn't fast track. But with a limited number of books, $50 isn't that much to me.

I'm just curious about the whole scenario. You mentioned fast tracking multiple copies of #3? I assume since it is multiple copies you are looking to sell?

Ah, I walked into an individual_without_enough_empathy. Gotcha. Fun stuff.

It's a discussion board. I asked a question about your comment. Nothing more and nothing less. Not everyone that grades a book does it for the same reason.

:roflmao: Really? individual_without_enough_empathy?

Well you started off as a smart and moved to individual_without_enough_empathy. I guess you're maturing.

Smart ? It's not really any of your business what i do with the books i submit. If i want to sale them off or use them for target practice who cares. But i do have a good feeling they wont end up on ebay as 9.6's

I'm just curious about the whole scenario. You mentioned fast tracking multiple copies of #3? I assume since it is multiple copies you are looking to sell?

Honestly it just doesn't bother me to spend the extra $20 for those two books to have them fast tracked. I'm sure I'll sell one of them but in all honestly I hate waiting. lol Aside from that it will be a good while before #3 is hot if ever.

Good to know. You expect to post and never be asked a question. Way to stand your ground. You da man! Keep bragging about your multiple fast track submissions of target practice books. :whee:

Honestly it just doesn't bother me to spend the extra $20 for those two books to have them fast tracked. I'm sure I'll sell one of them but in all honestly I hate waiting. lol Aside from that it will be a good while before #3 is hot if ever.

Ah, a fellow OCD'r. You're in the right crowd. lol

I thought it was in hopes of future sales so I was curious about the logic. I fast track some when I can't wait. I have some books come in every week so to send them slow I just forget about them and get a nice surprise in 4-6-8-10-12 weeks. ;)

Are you planning a registry set?