• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thief of Thieves

2,194 posts in this topic

someone won an auction of mine for an avx 1:200 9.8 slab and i accidentally sent them a 9.8 slab of thief of thieves 1 first print. was not paying attention :(
How much did your AVX sell for? I've got I'm thinking about parting ways with. :)

someone won an auction of mine for an avx 1:200 9.8 slab and i accidentally sent them a 9.8 slab of thief of thieves 1 first print. was not paying attention :(
How much did your AVX sell for? I've got I'm thinking about parting ways with. :)

i'm sure they'll be honest and send it back.

sold it for 250 plus 10 shipping.

i'm sure they'll be honest and send it back.

i hope. he said he would send it. he was very adamant about me sending me avx first. saying i might rip him off or something

cant wait to check my mailbox, I was actually collecting the AvX variants but this is great news.

:jokealert:

eck, i wouldn't do that...then he has 2 of yours and no real proof you did it.

i already did. i made sure to save his ebay messages about it, we only contacted each other through ebay messaging. i used his email to find his facebook. i also have his phone number, that i got off facebook. i hope this turns out okay, everything i saw on his facebook seems that he is a good person and besides, if he doesnt send it back, i will fly to california and go to his paypal address. ive done it before

eck, i wouldn't do that...then he has 2 of yours and no real proof you did it.

i already did. i made sure to save his ebay messages about it, we only contacted each other through ebay messaging. i used his email to find his facebook. i also have his phone number, that i got off facebook. i hope this turns out okay, everything i saw on his facebook seems that he is a good person and besides, if he doesnt send it back, i will fly to california and go to his paypal address. ive done it before

haha omg that would be awesome...what would you say/do?