• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thief of Thieves

2,194 posts in this topic

Here is the breakdown from week to week for CGC graded Thief of Thieves #1.

Thief of Thieves #1

Thanks! I think that illustrates my point. Around the end of April/May is when the numbers change, but as I said before that distribution is probably what caused the CGC 9.8s to command so much cash. I guess I'm partially to blame for the surge of 9.8s because I got 4 9.8s and an equal number of 9.6s. My grades don't even make sense based upon observed flaws. I actually am thinking about paying for grader notes just to see what counted and didn't count towards my grade. I'm not complaining in any way whatsoever. In fact, I'm really happy because CGC gave me 9.8 on my comicspro and ICE variant universals. God bless the Fast Track process.

ToT really took off the 2nd week of April. If submitted fast track, those are the numbers you're probably seeing.

Your books may not even be on the census yet. It's updated every Monday (early morning). If they haven't shipped yet and are just graded, the census won't reflect your books. At least, that's how I understand it. So if they get shipped to you on a Tuesday, those books will be on the next census count.

The next 4-5 weeks should be interesting as far as ToT 1 goes.

And if you want to sell a 9.8, I might be interested.

I'm not looking for respect by you. I'm looking for you to ignore my posts. I'm also hopeful that the handful of board members who do nothing but make snarky remarks about everything that is said and who make selfserving observations in an attempt to influence market prices will stop there behavior. My conclusion was correct. I'm done arguing about it. My constant appeal to a handful of the members to be kind to others is legitimate because that behavior has cost the board members and deprives the board of reasonable discussions. While I appreciate that you googled petulant, there's no basis for you to point the finger at me and label me as such. If anything your describing your own behavior which is childlike in its animosity and want of reasoned argumentation.

I'm not looking for respect by you. I'm looking for you to ignore my posts. I'm also hopeful that the handful of board members who do nothing but make snarky remarks about everything that is said and who make selfserving observations in an attempt to influence market prices will stop there behavior. My conclusion was correct. I'm done arguing about it. My constant appeal to a handful of the members to be kind to others is legitimate because that behavior has cost the board members and deprives the board of reasonable discussions. While I appreciate that you googled petulant, there's no basis for you to point the finger at me and label me as such. If anything your describing your own behavior which is childlike in its animosity and want of reasoned argumentation.

Can someone link Man in the Mirror by MJ here please? :)

That's just silly. We don't just respect people because they are dead (e.g., hitler, child molesters, etc.). The mere fact that you are looking to Michael Jackson for support is pretty flippin funny.

Can I suggest that you google the difference between there/their and your/you're?

And while you're at it, please stop with the self-serving observations that are obviously an attempt to influence market prices - in case you need an example, one does spring to mind: claiming that CGC is hard on a particular book whilst hoarding 9.8 copies for later resale. Someone think of the new boardies!

That's just silly. We don't just respect people because they are dead (e.g., hitler, child molesters, etc.). The mere fact that you are looking to Michael Jackson for support is pretty flippin funny.

:o

:facepalm: