• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thief of Thieves

2,194 posts in this topic

That's just silly. We don't just respect people because they are dead (e.g., hitler, child molesters, etc.). The mere fact that you are looking to Michael Jackson for support is pretty flippin funny.

:o

:facepalm:

Hey J, nice meeting you at Motor City (thumbs u . Whats your next show on the con circuit?

CGC has been hard on the regular cover Thief of Thieves ... I think that helps drive the high prices of CGC 9.6s & 9.8s.

Let's make this real simple. This is your statement. Back it up with facts. Please wait until you get home as driving while texting is not........smrt, I am so smart.

Homer!

That's just silly. We don't just respect people because they are dead (e.g., hitler, child molesters, etc.). The mere fact that you are looking to Michael Jackson for support is pretty flippin funny.

:o

:facepalm:

Hey J, nice meeting you at Motor City (thumbs u . Whats your next show on the con circuit?

I'm thinking Fanexpo in August and the New Orleans in December. NYCC is always a possibility. What about you? Love the avatar. :)

Godwin's. :facepalm:

My recollection was that there was one 9.2, three 9.4s, three 9.6s and one or two 9.8s the last time I looked.

Sample size!

This sample is too small to draw any statistically meaningful conclusions. :gossip:

i really don't think that's possible....oil & water.

Very true sir.

Who really wants to get along with everyone anyway, that would be a very boring life. I am wondering though why more people have not added Nico Esq. to their blocked user list? I feel like I am the only one and everyone keeps quoting him so it is pointless for me to block the tree hugging make peace not war hippie.

I do get a kick out of reading the crazy ramblings of Esq though in his attempts to make certain comics sound like they are worth something or heating up. Not sure why he is fluffing up these certain comics unless he is trying to hoard some of them. Or he just likes fluffing them. :insane:

i really don't think that's possible....oil & water.

While oil and water don't technically mix, it does form a rainbow like film when it is attempted.

If you've ever woken up on the street after passing out drunk on a rainy night, you know what I mean.

Also, looks like all 4 issues of ToT are going back to press. Due in stores June 13.

that was a pretty darn good price...i've seen 1 go for $350 and 2 go for $150, i doubt 3 would go higher than 100 by itself.

he relisted with BIN/make offer...i doubt it even sells now.