• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thief of Thieves

2,194 posts in this topic

people seem to hate BIN/make offer, i have a CGC 1 up there now and no one wants it...they like to bid. I'll have to relist it tomorrow.

lol @ how true this is sometimes. i put 3 copies of wd weekly #19 up recently with a BIN of $60. no one bit. but when the bidding was done, the high bidder paid $100 + $6 shipping.

i hope mine gets that high, ill take it :)

No kidding, $690 would have been a great ROI. With more copies on the census, I'm not sure it'll hit that high, but all it takes is 2 people wanting it.

i hope mine gets that high, ill take it :)

No kidding, $690 would have been a great ROI. With more copies on the census, I'm not sure it'll hit that high, but all it takes is 2 people wanting it.

With the amount of copies that are bound to hit eBay within the next couple of weeks, it'll have to be a lot more than just 2 people :lol:

I know CGC takes a while to update, but this went from 34 9.8's at the beginning of last week, to nearly 66 as of today-- 4 of which are mine (and a 9.6 which i'll be interested to inspect...)

We'll see how it holds, but depending on seller patience and the quick drop from the initial ebay sales, i'm deciding on whether to wait to sell my 9.8's until after (if) the show airs.

http://www.cgccomics.com/census/grades_standard.asp?title=Thief+of+Thieves&issue=1&publisher=Image+Comics&year=2012&issuedate=2%2F12

I've got two raw NM ToT #1 1st prints for whoever can hook me up with my #1 ISO, Locke & Key Keys to the Kingdom #4 1:10 RI variant. Can't be found anywhere. Need it to finish my L&K run.

Well look at it this way.

The address is a Fed Ex shipping location. The telephone number is the number for that location. The e-mail he provided...well..nothing.

Well look at it this way.

The address is a Fed Ex shipping location. The telephone number is the number for that location. The e-mail he provided...well..nothing.

Can't believe you didn't even give the guy a chance to pay :screwy: