• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rip's feedback thead

15 posts in this topic

Kudos to Scott. Received a pulp grail that I had been seeking for 6 years. Scott was kind enough to make it available and he is a pleasure to deal with. Excellent packing and communication. I would highly recommend doing business with Scott (thumbs u

Stephen Lipson

StrangeDetectiveMysteries.jpg [/img]

I purchased my Hulk 2 from Scott. The book is gorgeous, and I am very pleased! Scott allowed me time payments on this beauty, and that is much much appreciated. The book was better than described and packed so well. Scott also communicated with me throughout the process, which for me, was a really big deal, because this is the biggest book I have purchased. I will buy from him again, and will not hesitate for any reason! What a cool transaction :cool: with a really awesome guy! Thanks again, Greg

Purchased several SA Marvels, including some very nice ToS from Scott. Books carefully graded, excellent, friendly customer service. I am very impressed. Thank you Scott for some lovely books and I'll be following your sales threads again for sure. :)

Cheers,

Robert