• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WIZARD WORLD Philadelphia Comic Con now a 4 Day show, May 31, June1-3

183 posts in this topic

That's some good advice there Jeff :thumbsup:

You'll be able to find me pretty easy, I'll be the guy scrambling to find a place to sleep still :sorry:

Jim

Actually, I sorta look like the guy in the middle of your sig picture...

Safe travels buddy.

Drove almost 500 mile through torrential rain from TS Beryl. Looks like it will be rain from Tennessee through Virginia tonight. At least I have Watson as company this leg of the trip.

You'll be able to find me pretty easy, I'll be the guy scrambling to find a place to sleep still :sorry:

Jim

You can be "overnight security" behind Storms' booth.

So, this is pretty much the first big con I am going to since joining the boards. How the heck does someone like me who doesn't know any board members in person (except Greg Reece) identify other boardies?

Is there a secret handshake or something? Do I put my board handle on a name tag? Maybe, I should just walk around and ask random people if they are members of the secret society? :)

Ha! Seriously though. I won't be up there until Sunday though and it seems most go earlier.

Any advice is welcome!

Just hang out at the booth John. Plenty of boardies will stop by.

Jim

I doubt Storms lets Jim anywhere near his wall books any more.

Jim

I doubt Storms lets Jim anywhere near his wall books any more.

:applause:

Almost have everything ready for tomorrow's trip to Philly.

My wife just got a new camera so we are going to work on a epic convention report for everyone to enjoy!

anyone know how you get in early with a VIP Pass?

I'm prettty sure they have a separate entrance for people with a VIP pass so you don't have to wait in the long line.

Is there a final vendor booth list? or is this something they do not determine until the day the show starts?

I was on the WW Philly site and could not find one yet...but i did find the floor map.