• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WIZARD WORLD Philadelphia Comic Con now a 4 Day show, May 31, June1-3

183 posts in this topic

So because of my cosplay that I'll be wearing, I will have cookies with me all ay. Or until they run out.

Little Red Riding Hood with a basket of goodies? Cookie Monster? The Keebler elf? hm

Flight delayed in Toronto!

Dude we could have had dinner. :sumo:

It was one hour fool

So, take out was out of the question? :P

Ate at the molson's club

Greggy - I work with airports for a living and the Molson's club is a dump. I hope you have pepto. Feel sorry for you. See you tomorrow.
I plan to upgrade to business going home so I should do better

Curious, I plan on attending this (driving from Boston tonight) and there are a bunch of artist that I would love to sign some covers that are already SS CGC, how does this work (if possible?) I assume CGC will be present at the con, can they break books out of the slab and keep note that they were SS before so i can get more signatures?

Another question, I want to have Stan Lee sign my AvX #1 1:200 sketch and SS it. I assume I need to buy the Stan Lee autograph ticket for this? or does that just get me a pre-signed artifact?

As i am packing up my books and getting ready to leave I notice CGC is doing onsite grading, how exactly does that work? Does this mean you submit the book onsite and you actually get it back slabbed that weekend? or do you just get the grade back and they still send it to florida to get slabbed?

They're grading the books at the show and, if you submit them soon enough, you'll get them back at the show.

I submitted 17 books for onsite yesterday morning, and hope they'll be ready to retrieve by mid-day tomorrow.

They're grading the books at the show and, if you submit them soon enough, you'll get them back at the show.

I submitted 17 books for onsite yesterday morning, and hope they'll be ready to retrieve by mid-day tomorrow.

Damn :( I'll be there tomorrow around noon time but there till the end (sunday). I dont have many to submit but i'll see what happens.

I submitted 21 books yesterday, said it might be ready by Saturday, but guarenteed by Sunday.

Another question, I want to have Stan Lee sign my AvX #1 1:200 sketch and SS it. I assume I need to buy the Stan Lee autograph ticket for this? or does that just get me a pre-signed artifact?

Yes you need through desert wind for that

Yes you need through desert wind for that

So i just find them onsite when i get there?