• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

another sale at 150 for a blue 9.8, nice

:applause:

I've got 4 raw Saga #1 first prints (why couldn't I have 50?). I think they will pull 9.8's.... :wishluck: But, they are my babies :grin:

I only have 1 left now. It is a 9.8 candidate so I'll probably drop it (along w/ my Batman#1 new 52) off for onsite at MegaCon. $25 to grade - no waiting or shipping. Count me in.

I rarely go back and re-read a series until after it's concluded in some way. I do re-read them, i just won't start to re-read it a 2nd time until the entire story has concluded.

Every time a new issue of Saga is released, I read the entire run again. That's how much I'm enjoying this particular title. Mind you, I won't be able to keep that up past Issue 10 or so, lol, but in the meantime, it's BY FAR one of my favorite series in the last few years.

I rarely go back and re-read a series until after it's concluded in some way. I do re-read them, i just won't start to re-read it a 2nd time until the entire story has concluded.

Every time a new issue of Saga is released, I read the entire run again. That's how much I'm enjoying this particular title. Mind you, I won't be able to keep that up past Issue 10 or so, lol, but in the meantime, it's BY FAR one of my favorite series in the last few years.

I have already re-read three times.... (thumbs u

I have already re-read three times.... (thumbs u

Yup, I'm at three myself. Probably gonna wait to #10 before re-reading it, but this new Gwen character might change that. hm

Whens the second printing of the TPB being released?

Are you seriously going to buy 10 copies of each printing of the TPB as well...?

i have decided that doing 10 runs isnt going to happen because i never found the other five #1b,c and d's. so i will stick to five of the new TPB to keep the runs going.

Whens the second printing of the TPB being released?

Are you seriously going to buy 10 copies of each printing of the TPB as well...?

i have decided that doing 10 runs isnt going to happen because i never found the other five #1b,c and d's. so i will stick to five of the new TPB to keep the runs going.

I know we have teased each other a few times on our differing views, but I have to say, if you are already IN for 10 issues of all the other ones. WHY wouldn't you finish those? I realize this is the modern boards, and guys that collect only moderns are a different breed....

But, I mean, I have comics I searched for FOR YEARS before getting the one I wanted. Saga isn't even a year old, and you can DEFINITELY get those books you are talking about. It might take a little time, but RAW alternate prints of Saga are never going to be high valued books.

Hunting for comics is imo the best part of the hobby. I almost want to do it for you just to prove it wouldnt be hard to find.

Finally having caught up with this book after dropping it after issue 3 I can finally see the story coming together nicely now. I still think this story could have been easily told without some of the elements the turned readers off early on in the book. I loved the issue until I got to the last page. Really did the giant have to be drawn that way?