• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, cbalroman said:

Fiona Staples posted on IG earlier today about a MTG card set she did art on..... 

The neat-o part about her posting is she noted that she is hard at work on Saga and news soon! 

Fingers crossed we get new Saga before the end of the year.  

IMG_2792.jpg

14 hours ago, awakeintheashes said:

200.gif

Good. Don't want to be George RR Martined

On 7/11/2021 at 12:12 AM, William-James88 said:

I don't think it will. Both these creators seem to love this book enough to finish it in a way that satisfies them. Might take a while, but they will see it through to the end.

At this point, I'd like to have enough lead time re #55's arrival date that I can reread the previous 54 issues. It has sure been a while!

Saga bump. Not too much *new* news in this article, but still an enjoyable trip down memory lane and some thoughts/recap on the hiatus. (I have the single issues of #1-54 but man, that box set looks nice!)

Saga: Experts and insiders look at its importance as we all wait for its return

On 9/22/2021 at 3:14 PM, Point Five said:

Saga bump. Not too much *new* news in this article, but still an enjoyable trip down memory lane and some thoughts/recap on the hiatus. (I have the single issues of #1-54 but man, that box set looks nice!)

Saga: Experts and insiders look at its importance as we all wait for its return

I picked up what appears to be a raw NM + #2, but I don't know enough about it.

Edit so thanks for the link

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 9/22/2021 at 4:41 PM, kevhtx said:

I saw that BKV is going to be at NYCC this year. Good opportunity for signatures.

Oh wow! Are you going?

I'm available as a plus one to help carry any and all slabs :x

I'm sure you mean facilitator lol but that con and or state is on mine and my brothers bucket list

I think the bigger problem that I'm going to be facing when it finally does come back is only having one issue a month to read.  That seems like a tease.  I was late to Saga and picked up the Compendium.  I blasted through it in a few days and was blown away.  Very excited for the return.

On 9/22/2021 at 5:15 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Oh wow! Are you going?

I'm available as a plus one to help carry any and all slabs :x

I'm sure you mean facilitator lol but that con and or state is on mine and my brothers bucket list

Haha, no Im not going. I got a bunch of things signed by him a few years ago. I do have a Saga #2, 3, and 4 that are 9,6 that I might crack out and get signed/regraded. I dont know.

On 10/9/2021 at 10:11 PM, Dr. Dank said:

Where's that video of the kid that got his Saga 1 back from CGC and it was a 9.4 instead of a 9.8 so he drops it on the ground and smashes it?

I forgot about that video.