• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's 2nd Annual March Madness

149 posts in this topic

C#nt VG, 1969, very rare digest size book, Rory Hayes & Crumb, newsprint version, $60 in 2.0, $180 in 6.0, a VG would then be around $120, my price $79.

SOLD to 50cent #II (1st)

Scan via request by PM only.

The next 3 books are by S. Clay Wilson, again, I can't post the scans, so PM me if you want to see scans.

Bent, 1971, Fine, $20 in the Supplement, my price $12 cheap

2 (Two), 1975, F/VF and 2 to the 2 (Two Squared), 1976, VG/F, take both books for $10.

The next item is one of 2 NMish copies that were in the collection. I am keeping one for myself.

Zap #7 mini, 1972, Robert Crumb cover. I hate calling anything NM, so I will call this one NM minus, book is $75 at 9.2, my price $75 and worth every penny.

Zap7miniNMminuscopyB001.jpg

Thanks Guy, I was surprised it lasted this long, and no comment on your comment lol

C#nt VG, 1969, very rare digest size book, Rory Hayes & Crumb, newsprint version, $60 in 2.0, $180 in 6.0, a VG would then be around $120, my price $79.

:takeit: My first C#nt :insane:

:takeit: My first C#nt :insane:

You've got the Mitch seal of approval for MANNINGUP!!! :sumo: