• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price Variant Club
32 32

3,550 posts in this topic

On 12/8/2022 at 7:08 PM, fastballspecial said:

SW collectors are a different breed. There are some here, but there more elsewhere. Trust they will no problem
on ebay.

Yeah, But considering that This book is Overstreets #1 Bronze Comic Book, It should be pretty “Big Time” for Comic Book Collectors as well

On 12/8/2022 at 5:19 PM, Mgutshall said:

#1 Bronze Comic Book, 

Careful!

Lest ye summon the debate.

Thats the third rail around here, kind of like pressing.

We don’t want to go there from this thread

Edited by NP_Gresham

On 12/8/2022 at 8:19 PM, Mgutshall said:

Yeah, But considering that This book is Overstreets #1 Bronze Comic Book, It should be pretty “Big Time” for Comic Book Collectors as well

But also probably the most common 35 cent variant...everyone that collects 35 cent variants wants one but the price is a turn off. Still big money to be had; it is a great score.

When they're available, I'll be interested just to see how it all turns out, and not that we need to discuss costs or sales, just now that they're found what will be the end result?

That kind of thing :) as they're in nice condition! 

On 12/8/2022 at 10:53 PM, PeterPark said:

But also probably the most common 35 cent variant...everyone that collects 35 cent variants wants one but the price is a turn off. Still big money to be had; it is a great score.

Hmm. I read somewhere that there is estimated to be Only around 400 copies of this book thought to exist. 

On 12/9/2022 at 5:02 AM, Mgutshall said:

Hmm. I read somewhere that there is estimated to be Only around 400 copies of this book thought to exist. 

"Print runs" are only estimates but all 35 cent variants are extremely rare. 

Marvel Super Action 2 seems to be a warehouse find so you can usually find that one in decent shape.

There are several issues with probably less than 20 copies known.

It is a hard set to complete.

On 12/9/2022 at 7:05 PM, KolmarAvenue said:

It's about that time for a mail call! Thanks Andy for helping with the haul here. I wish I could find some in the wild or hidden auctions lolz

20221119_173935_2.jpg

20221119_173939 (1).jpg

20221209_185436.jpg

That's a lot at once!:wavingwhiteflag:

On 12/9/2022 at 4:02 AM, Mgutshall said:
On 12/8/2022 at 9:53 PM, PeterPark said:

Yeah like Peter said almost all of them are difficult to find. But within the set many are much more difficult and sell for close to your SW books
even in low grade. I am lucky to find 2 to 3 35 cent variants a year out in the wild at shows and stores. I never see them for sale at comic book
shows.