• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price Variant Club
32 32

3,550 posts in this topic

Some examples from eBay. Most of these books are lower grade, but I quote the NM price just to make it easy on myself.

Sgt. Fury #142 35 Cent Variant: $326.09 Guides for $12 in NM

SGT. FURY/HOWLING COMMANDOS #133 .30 VARIANT: 218.59 Guides for $12 in NM

KID COLT OUTLAW #205 - 30 cent variant cover: $281.65 Guides for $18 in NM

Kid Colt #205 30 cent variant 282.78

Kid Colt 220 - 35 Cent Variant: 561.78 Guides for $18 in NM

What were the grades on those two KC #205s and the #220?

Some examples from eBay. Most of these books are lower grade, but I quote the NM price just to make it easy on myself.

Sgt. Fury #142 35 Cent Variant: $326.09 Guides for $12 in NM

SGT. FURY/HOWLING COMMANDOS #133 .30 VARIANT: 218.59 Guides for $12 in NM

KID COLT OUTLAW #205 - 30 cent variant cover: $281.65 Guides for $18 in NM

Kid Colt #205 30 cent variant 282.78

Kid Colt 220 - 35 Cent Variant: 561.78 Guides for $18 in NM

What were the grades on those two KC #205s and the #220?

"KID COLT OUTLAW #205 - 30 cent variant cover: $281.65 Guides for $18 in NM"

This one is mine from 2003; it has since been slabbed and still at the top of the census : CGC 6.5; it looked better sumo.gif but confused-smiley-013.gif

Here are some variants that I didn't know existed until recently. These only appear in Charlton titles that where around during their last year of existence (1985-1986). Has anybody ever seen the blank upc covers polybagged or have any other info on these?

TMT15N.bmp

TMT15.bmp

TMT14N.bmp

TMT14.bmp

hi club members,

i have paid attention to your posts, and tried to be a member but i must withdraw, i could not be a big time hoarder like most of you!

my loss is your gain!

i have posted the only five 35 cent price variants i have on ebay!

If you want to check them out go to:

ALL MY 35 CENT PRICE VARIANTS

i will continue to watch as all of you struggle and get those variants!

If i ever find some more i will let you all know!

comichunters 893frustrated.gif

This forum and your overall dedication has inspired me to at least look for the 30 and 35 cent variants. I just got a Thor 250 and Skull the Slayer 6, both 30 cent variants. The Thor's seen better days, VG or so, and the Skull is VF. Anyone need them for their sets? If so, PM me.

Why do I foresee the new owner suddenly selling a single cover version of this one (and getting a single cover CGC 9.2 out of the deal as well)? BEWARE the married cover!!

Beyond the fact that people are bidding on it because they value double covers/ price variants and this is basically a unique example of both; it's highly unlikely unless the new owner is in the habit of intentionally trying to lose money. It's already selling for more than two separate copies would sell for raw and I'm guessing this book isn't done moving up $$-wise. To win this will take a bid of psychotic proportions.

Why do I foresee the new owner suddenly selling a single cover version of this one (and getting a single cover CGC 9.2 out of the deal as well)?

That won't happen.

Don't you understand man? This is a variant of a variant, therefore it is virtually priceless. tongue.gif