• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price Variant Club
32 32

3,550 posts in this topic

On 5/7/2022 at 10:39 PM, NP_Gresham said:

Was feeling a little nostalgic so I went through the old “VCC” thread

My eyes were immediately drawn to a particular book

Spot the variant

Not me, but I just love finding these things even when it is someone else.

I saw a Warlock 12 on page 4...the rest of the ones I found throughout were noted, so I couldn't count them.

On 5/7/2022 at 7:56 PM, PeterPark said:

I saw a Warlock 12 on page 4...the rest of the ones I found throughout were noted, so I couldn't count them.

I’ll PM you the answer

On 5/21/2022 at 3:53 PM, icp004 said:

Saturday Mail Call with another upgrade. 

DBF8F672-F8C7-4140-8C24-B6910B039FEB.jpeg

Lol awesome! 

I saw another 8.0 X-Men#98 30 center sold, I might have wanted it, my vg copy at cgc, but 8.0 would have fit my collection better lol

Sold for $399 not bad, anyway. :sorry: to vent.

Glad you're still keeping track of what to upgrade 😉!!

On 6/11/2022 at 5:30 PM, fsumavila said:

Been waiting for this to arrive before posting, but here's my admission to the PV club....

STARWARS_35cent.jpg

Nice. I don't get why TMNT 1 with supposedy 3,000 or 3,250 copies took off like a bat out of heck ( I think there were actually more printed because 1104 on the census (not counting the other company) seems like a high percentage to have survived and been graded) but the SW 35 cent hasn't gone up much.

I was 9 when the movie came out, had all the 1st, 2nd batch of figures/vehicles except for the millennial falcon cause it cost too much but I never got into the movies much. But honestly Star Wars is much more popular than the Turtles and the 35 cent #1 is rarer than the 1st print TMNT #1. I think it should be worth more which is why I just sold a bunch of stuff to buy an 8.5.