• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price Variant Club
32 32

3,550 posts in this topic

On 10/4/2022 at 1:14 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Love the gloves! You could cosplay as the fly! :banana:

jk but js lol 

Those are some fun additions! ^^ 

Just back from CGC?

lol My hands are often dirty (even when just washed) and this (getting an angle by hand) is the only way I can get a decent pic. 

Thanks!

Yeah, just got these back. Been in the collection for a decade or so?

On 10/4/2022 at 9:38 PM, wormboy said:

lol My hands are often dirty (even when just washed) and this (getting an angle by hand) is the only way I can get a decent pic. 

Thanks!

Yeah, just got these back. Been in the collection for a decade or so?

My step dad has been a mechanic now 50 years at the same shop, so I'm used to hands that are washed to be presentable.

Those are nice grades to be holding this whole time! :headbang:

On 10/15/2022 at 9:33 PM, PeterPark said:

I was wondering who was going to jump on that Kid Colt 207...great price and great pickup!

You going for the two sets?

ty, I'm just gonna keep plugging away as I'm nowhere near completing either-but i do have a decent amount. I had to pull the trigger on the kid colt (pun intended), there was also a KC206 that I was watching but it closed early. 

On 11/6/2022 at 11:27 AM, icp004 said:

You would think I had learned my lesson by now and would ask questions before an eBay purchase. In my defense the description said no cutouts. 

4CB2B427-584B-495C-A8D2-19F91184FBC2.jpeg

6D5A4A1E-AC6B-4360-9F09-096CC8C1D64C.jpeg

Sorry that stinks!  I had the same experience a few months ago. I bought a lot of French Heritage GI Joe books for my run on  EBay.   One book had half a page missing and 2 had writing in it. The seller was rude about it and said that since that issue 21 was nice that those books were a throw in. He ended up refunding me $4-$5 a book but he was one of the rudest sellers I’ve ever dealt with. I ended up with a 9.0 on the 21 so I guess it’s a wash. 

5C00B427-23D2-4454-9CA3-F676ACD8F92E.jpeg

On 11/7/2022 at 10:05 AM, John Neville said:

Sorry that stinks!  I had the same experience a few months ago. I bought a lot of French Heritage GI Joe books for my run on  EBay.   One book had half a page missing and 2 had writing in it. The seller was rude about it and said that since that issue 21 was nice that those books were a throw in. He ended up refunding me $4-$5 a book but he was one of the rudest sellers I’ve ever dealt with. I ended up with a 9.0 on the 21 so I guess it’s a wash. 

5C00B427-23D2-4454-9CA3-F676ACD8F92E.jpeg

I was fortunate this time and the last time this happened that the seller was over the top apologetic and cooperative in the return/refund process.  I had history buying from both so that may have come into play as well. 

@icp004 I believe there is a double Cover thread in comics general on the first couple of pages, idk if you had posted there.

I've had thoughts that I would find a double Cover again recently, but I always assume the LCS has gone through them, in the wild however hm still no such luck .

Congrats 🎉