• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman and Detective Show Us Yours!
14 14

2,400 posts in this topic

On 5/7/2023 at 8:49 PM, ThothAmon said:

Great to see Marty. But As the elder statesman of the original owner contingent you have some ‘splaining to do as to where that big chunk out of the front cover went?

Packing and re-packing over the years took it's toll on some of the most read books...just luck that so many are still in the condition they are...

always hated it when one was torn.

On 6/5/2023 at 6:48 PM, Frisco Larson said:

Just being able to thumb thru an original issue of this is quite remarkable!!! Not many have that opportunity!  :applause:

I did buy a great book from a member years ago not a Bat or Tec but I love it Thank you board member. Love the Action 2.

More fun .33.jpg

More-fun-33 front inside.jpg

Edited by woowoo

On 6/5/2023 at 8:55 PM, woowoo said:

From my Action 12.

image.jpeg.1cd5886d45f45c351e5dfd8a94dedf2e.jpeg

I love this so much, that I paid quite a bit to get a copy for myself!!! Evidence shows that this actually hits the stands 2 weeks before Tec 27, making it The Batman's first newsstand appearance!!! Can you imagine buying an Action #12, flipping thru it and finding that last page to the Superman story and telling your newsstand guy to hold a copy of Tec #27 for you in 2 weeks? Awesome! Oh, btw, my copy is currently coverless but will be restored to all of its original glory upon adding a reproduction cover.

Action 12 coverless front.jpg

Action 12 Tec 27 page.jpg

On 6/5/2023 at 9:43 PM, woowoo said:

Had this for years ^^

image.jpeg.db992d172bf75616eb5b39d1d7f4c896.jpegimage.jpeg.8eb1d52870e57e4152c008b437e4d40d.jpeg

Oh man! I had one of these Batmobiles with the two tiny figures myself as a kid. Hope I still have it?... going to have to go digging. hm