• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman and Detective Show Us Yours!
14 14

2,400 posts in this topic

forgive the stolen picture, but this is actually my book now. bought it from highgradecomics a couple of months ago. This might be my favorite book I own. I can't figure out why it only grades 7.5 since it is beautiful. If anyone has history with this book, please let me know.

123744.jpg.0323200eed7c0aba1a2023caffbba782.jpg

Edited by Hoarder

forgive the stolen picture, but this is actually my book now. bought it from highgradecomics a couple of months ago. This might be my favorite book I own. I can't figure out why it only grades 7.5 since it is beautiful. If anyone has history with this book, please let me know.

It has a large stain on the front cover just to the left of the Joker. It's a great book. I seriously considered buying it when Bob offered it.

I see it, but it is really negligible (to me at least) and the spine is beautiful and the colors pop!

cgc downgrades for stains more than some collectors do/did. Your copy definitely has eye appeal that helps showcase the great Jerry Robinson art. (thumbs u

Sheesh. How many books in the collection?

Well..............what I have is 10 short mag boxes. :foryou: You would love some of the Superman's in the collection. :) Lot's and lot's of Gold, and you wouldn't believe the Silver. :gossip:

Did he just loan them to you for the fun of it????

He had some problems back home and wanted me safe keep them for awhile. I'm very jealous of them. He truly has some beautiful books. :cloud9:

Next several books are not mine, but a friends that are in my possession right now :cloud9:

All un-restored from a original owner back in the 70's.

Batman2.jpg

Batman4.jpg

Batman8.jpg

Batman10.jpg

Batman73.jpg

Your friend has some very nice books. I hope he gets his stuff resolved. In the meantime thanks for posting them.

Sheesh. How many books in the collection?

Well..............what I have is 10 short mag boxes. :foryou: You would love some of the Superman's in the collection. :) Lot's and lot's of Gold, and you wouldn't believe the Silver. :gossip:

Did he just loan them to you for the fun of it????

He had some problems back home and wanted me safe keep them for awhile. I'm very jealous of them. He truly has some beautiful books. :cloud9:

Yes he does (thumbs u