• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Clayton Crain commissions
4 4

341 posts in this topic

There were a total of ten books I saw at Rose City. He did a sweet Daredevil and a Hulk on site but I didn't get scans of those. He did Brentio's birthday masterpiece at the show but he was working on it most of two days. And then he had seven books that he did prior to the show. I have scans of all of those. The first two were the Deadpool and the Death of Gwen that were already posted.

crainblackspidey_zpse40fe836.jpg

Any ideas who picked them up or if you wouldn't mind letting me know how much they usually go for. Would love to simply plan a single Con around gaining one of these from him. Since X-Force and the Messiah War storyline have loved his work.

His prices for works at shows differ depending on whether he is painting with acrylics or using copics and the complexity of the piece.

His commission prices also vary but I don't know if he is taking any commissions right now. I know he lined up one or two books at Rose City to be delivered at Emerald City ComiCon next March.

He is headed to SoCal Con and Joel Elad has a thread in the Comic Events forum about trying to arrange some commissions at that show.

I've been trying to get a cover done by Clayton for a while now. Unfortunately (for me) he mostly attends west coast cons and so he doesn't cross paths much with dscott, which makes it hard to arrange. Fingers crossed that Joel brings good news. I'll definitely keep trying, either way!