• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shrunkenhead's Feedback thread

17 posts in this topic

Bought about 100,000$ worth of trades from Tom last week. He shipped them out Monday and they arrived today. I have no idea how I am going to read all these but super great guy and excellent seller.

Also quick buyer as well, he made a large purchase with my for a GA book and paid within the hour. I would highly recommend for both buying and selling.

Doug

Tom sold me some stuff... everything arrived in timely fashion, and as described. Couldnt be happier.

He even double checked my order before shipping out and discovered a condition problem, and contacted me about it before proceeding. He was a pleaseure to work with!

Eus9B.jpg

He's a straight shooter with upper management written all over him.

I purchased eleven billion dollars worth of Omnibi from Tom in his recent sales thread. They were shipped well and quickly.

Also, Tom is a tender lover, which is appreciated more than you might think.

:whee:

I have both sold to and bought from Tom.

He is a trusted buyer who sends payment promptly and is always easy to get a hold of.

His communication is top-notch and I would not hesitate selling to him again.

As a seller - he was fantastic to work with as well.

I recently purchased an All Star Comics #3 from him and I couldn't be happier.

He shipped out incredibly quickly, packaged the book safe and securely, provided tracking and was more than willing to help out every step of the way.

Without a doubt one of the most genuine, trustworthy board members I have ever had the privilege of working with. (thumbs u

I recently purchased a ASM 2 from Tom that was packaged great and arrived in perfect condition. I couldn't be happier with the purchase.

Thanks Tom. (thumbs u

Just received the ASM #119 I got from Tom's recent sales thread, and I couldn't be any happier. :cloud9: The book shipped to me super-quick, and the packaging was bomb-proof. Thanks again, and I'd be glad to order from you again anytime! (thumbs u

I bought a very expensive book from Shrunkenhead. Even though the post office did their best to damage the book by crushing the box and ripping a 4" hole into side of the box, Shrunkenhead's internal packing saved the day. My superhero! :cloud9:

I bought a very expensive book from Shrunkenhead. Even though the post office did their best to damage the book by crushing the box and ripping a 4" hole into side of the box, Shrunkenhead's internal packing saved the day. My superhero! :cloud9:

FedEx didn't handle my box from shrunkenhead quite as badly, but it was still dented up pretty good. Again the internal packing was stellar, and my books got here in great shape.

Thanks Tom, for making a big purchase pain free (well, except for the pain in my wallet! lol )